Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Modifier of all things
379 Posts
I will be going there next weekend for the FZ1OA meet. Sounds like yall had a good time.

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
+1, I am sure Rich will appreciate this:crash:hammer:
Fontana was awesome :thumbup The rooms, staff and facility itself were all top notch ! Without a doubt we will be back!

For Harry's, Riches, and Kyles piece of mind though, PLEASE have the ice cream shop open during the week ! :lol

·
Super Moderator
21,659 Posts
I just hope Manowar didn't send out any virus on those with the IPhones. :lol

·
still miss u brotha
648 Posts
fontana is top notch,thanks for all the support & attention given to all members of the forum, i found a goodspot for me next year, i'll be booking it as soon as we're given 2010's convention dates.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
fontana is top notch,thanks for all the support & attention given to all members of the forum, i found a goodspot for me next year, i'll be booking it as soon as we're given 2010's convention dates.
Thank you Sal. Shane and I are working the contracts now, and he will announce the dates soon. I'm glad you again enjoyed your stay!

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Thank you to the amazing staff at Fontana Village. :bow

This was my 6th year coming to the convention and 5th year to be in cabin 1719. :yesnod

I will be coming each and every year, you can count on that! :fact

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
Add another big THANK YOU to the folks at Fontana! This was another fantastic trip to the hills. Thank you for making this yet another memorable trip.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
22 Participants
Irishstu
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing