Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BIG BIG thanks for Simon for hooking me up with my OGK FF5 helmet order!!! I picked up two, one for me and my gf, and I kid you not within a WEEKS time it was sitting in my living room this afternoon...WITH a free gift from him:bow. YOU my friend are awesome and gave me a great price on the lids. Pics to follow when I can steal the camera from my gf without her knowing =P

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,782 Posts
I was looking at those too.

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,182 Posts
my old FF4 Jeffries replica was my favorite lid (RIP), and the new shield system on the FF5 looks like a dramatic improvement over the FF4 pod style, also looks like better aero & venting, the euro OGK lids are well worth looking into and comparable to Arai & Shoei (IMO) :bow

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
=p

Pics are on the way don't have a MOO =P jk just woke up from Keith Codes xmas party...man the stories the pictures will tell!!! Now I'm off to Snow Summit to snowboard for oh...8 hours or so. Pics when I get back!

:sneaky

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics Pics Pics

Here we go...high res pics of the new lids. Love the new helmet smell hehe.
This is a SURPRISE gift for my gf so please don't spill the beans if you know her or go on the hypercycles forum!!!! She surprised me with a pair of Sidi Corsa Vertigo Air's at one of our last couple corner-working days so I gotta get her back somehow. I'll post a pic/vid of her reaction after she gets it =P
:boobies

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.