Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A BIG BIG thanks for Simon for hooking me up with my OGK FF5 helmet order!!! I picked up two, one for me and my gf, and I kid you not within a WEEKS time it was sitting in my living room this afternoon...WITH a free gift from him:bow. YOU my friend are awesome and gave me a great price on the lids. Pics to follow when I can steal the camera from my gf without her knowing =P

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
=p

Pics are on the way don't have a MOO =P jk just woke up from Keith Codes xmas party...man the stories the pictures will tell!!! Now I'm off to Snow Summit to snowboard for oh...8 hours or so. Pics when I get back!

:sneaky

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pics Pics Pics

Here we go...high res pics of the new lids. Love the new helmet smell hehe.
This is a SURPRISE gift for my gf so please don't spill the beans if you know her or go on the hypercycles forum!!!! She surprised me with a pair of Sidi Corsa Vertigo Air's at one of our last couple corner-working days so I gotta get her back somehow. I'll post a pic/vid of her reaction after she gets it =P
:boobies

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CSS party

Here she is rockin' it out with Keith Code and Chief instructor Cobie Fair at the end-the-year xmas party!

Remember...its a secret...HUSH!!

·
JACK3D!!!
2018 Yamaha R1
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price

whats the price tag?
I'll let Simon quote you on that since it's his gig...KILLER deal though. I'm STINGY ASS HELL and his price was good enough to sell me. Did I mention he GAVE me a nice Magic Racing carbon look wallet as a gift? And it got to my house in less than a week?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.