Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boys. This weekend after a ride somewhere we should meet up at my house on Sunday. I don't have a pool or any Nubile Swedish hardbodies swimming in it (Thanks Todd!) But I do have some beers :beer and food.

What say we meet up there for a couple of brews?

eh? eh? Riding and Drinking at Petrols? eh?

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Haha, yeah, I think I strained an eye ball and popped a nut yesterday sitting in the pool. :eek:

Might have to invest in that scuba gear you mentioned petrol. Then I can be a real deviate :snorkel

Sounds good tho - always up for a brew. :beer

·
Ride it like you stole it!!!
326 Posts
:hellobye I'm in!

I'll probably have to drive teh cage though... I'll race ya!! :fact :crash

JMR

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JMR said:
:hellobye I'm in!

I'll probably have to drive teh cage though... I'll race ya!! :fact :crash

JMR
Tell ya what I'll come to your house and grab the key to your R1 and you can drive your cage and I'll give you a run. Hows that sound?

C'mon I'll be your best friend!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
im all for the idea.
Drink at petrol's place and prolly bbq ? haha....simple tidbits or dinner after the sunday morning ride would be good !

no chicks ? nevermind ! we can still piss around ...in the mouth or in the pool ! haha

·
Ride it like you stole it!!!
326 Posts
Petrol_spice said:
Tell ya what I'll come to your house and grab the key to your R1 and you can drive your cage and I'll give you a run. Hows that sound?

C'mon I'll be your best friend!

Dammit!!! There goes my advantage.... I would've won if you were on the Kawasaki! :rant :lol

JMR

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!

Stop pickin' on me ya cahn! I still think I wont be able to catch you when I get the R1 though, you are a fast mofo

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
oh yeah twin turbo fairlady...hehe....

i wanna be a passenger in it can I ??? i havent sat in it b4.....must be damn nice.....

how much u got it for ???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts