Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bring X back
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo...my ex wife and I have been getting along as friends sorta for a while now. The hurt is gone and I figure why hold a grudge (takes too much energy).

So anyways I have been helping to fix her computer because her and her fiance don't know jack about them.

So today she calls and informs me that her fiance is starting to get a bit.....ummmm......nervous (?) about the situation.

Now understand me and him get along ok and all and hes a nice guy...I really hold no ill will towards him for screwing my wife while we were married.

But I think he is starting to think this is the same way he got at her and is starting to get the feeling of, "If she'll cheat with me, she will cheat on me."

Hahahahaha I love it....I have no intentions of ever getting back with her, I have already been burned once so I aint going back to the fire, but man this is fun to watch happen:D

·
Bring X back
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sola7 said:
Dude you dont have to get together with her,just bang her,that way you can get back at both of them at the same get some poosy.. :yesnod
Hell no.....I left her for a reason and theres no way I am going to hit that ever again...its done...finished...over.

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Nightshade said:
Hell no.....I left her for a reason and theres no way I am going to hit that ever again...its done...finished...over.

:bs Now hit it already! Frustration Frucks are the best kind!

·
Bring X back
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yamahog said:
:bs Now hit it already! Frustration Frucks are the best kind!
Nah no frustration here...I got a whole internet full of sex for that:eek:

nah but I'm seriously not even attracted to her anymore and have no interest to ever hit that again.....I'd sooner nail Zippy and post it on the web than her.

Trust me Zippy your safe in this case:D

·
Full-Time Time Waster
3,813 Posts
and before anyone jumps on me, I don't mean actually force the girl to have sex with you. :finger Definitely not. But convince her you're into her even when you're disgusted by her, tap that ass, and then let her know it's over. Throw her away like a mustard-covered napkin yo.

·
25,747 Posts
Mickey_D100 said:
It's called hate rape. :lol You really don't even want to, but you have sex with her out of spite just so you can throw her away later. :lol
:iamwithst

·
www.Sherdog.com
821 Posts
Your playing it just right, always take the high road, always. That will leave him guessing if something is going on that he doesn't know about and her wondering if she made the right decision.

·
Bring X back
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mickey_D100 said:
Oh I get the point NS, I just wanted to drop the "hate rape" term, cuz it's so great. :lol You're in a perfect situation man, stick it to him, make him worry and feel bad. I wish my ex girlfriend was still around with my ex-friend so that he could feel that anxiety. :mad:
:D

Trust me the term hate rape is stuck in my head for life now.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
jealousy is VERY powerful my friend. whether or not you're still sleeping with her, its soo much fun to make the 'other guy' believe you are. dont tell him anything is going on... just dont tell him anything ISNT

·
25,747 Posts
The term of the day is "HATE RAPE"

And I agree with, you should use his insecurity, and her past decisions to your advantage!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts