Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad got a new R1:rock. the cool thing is he said if a get good grades he will give me the R1. But, the funny thing is that he is going to take off all the mods. :no. that sucks. well i just wanted some info on how chep this is or if you guys thing it is the right thing? :machinegu :scared :no

· Registered
210 Posts
Your'e complaining because you get a free R1 if you get good grades? And you don't think its right for your dad to take off HIS mods, before giving you a free R1? Dude...get real, you are spoiled rotten and not even aware of it. Go get a job (thats what I got with my good grades), and buy whatever mods you like.

· Super Moderator
11,980 Posts
r1dude57 said:
Your'e complaining because you get a free R1 if you get good grades? And you don't think its right for your dad to take off HIS mods, before giving you a free R1? Dude...get real, you are spoiled rotten and not even aware of it. Go get a job (thats what I got with my good grades), and buy whatever mods you like.
:iamwithst
You won't value what you haven't worked hard for.

· Registered
561 Posts
Bunch of jealous buggers you all are. :cryin

Every one of us here would have jumped for joy if your dad had handed you an r1 when you were 17/18. :jump

'couse, my mum would have beaten him senseless before the keys made it into my hand. :bash

· DAMN YOU SHANE
14,422 Posts
i will tell you if you havent riden you dont need it no flaming second i would love the chance you have

· Suicide Kings Racing
2,207 Posts
i think your dad bought life insurance for you and is not telling you!

· SmartyPants
512 Posts
What is your name, I think I will put an insurance policy on you as well. I think that might be a good investment.

· Trespassers will be Tortured!!
658 Posts
Sam56n said:
i think your dad bought life insurance for you and is not telling you!
:iamwithst

· Fast? yes, Ride it? HELL NO!!!
262 Posts
Dude the only thing I ever got for good grades was the right to live in the house. Free R1....You gotta be kiddin me.

I bet you'll work your arse off in school now won't cha!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.