Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i take a ride from fontana today and head towards robbinsville, takin a nice scenic route, we get there and everything is allgood..got lots of great pics...guess i seen the aftermath of b'eaters accident...but we head back and halfway down the hellbender, she nudges me and tells me to pull over.....like there r many places to pull over..lol..she got lucky...but yup, there came breakfast for a second visit...needless to say the rest of the ride was a nice slow ride...lol....but atleast she is willin to get out there and ride somemore...i love that woman...just thought id share that...lol

·
Gold Forks!
1,779 Posts
Wow I've never heard a woman hurling from riding on a bike so you definitely get a kudos on that on. Hopefully she isn't hurling from morning sickness. Lol!!

·
Turn and Burn!
1,192 Posts
so i take a ride from fontana today and head towards robbinsville, takin a nice scenic route, we get there and everything is allgood..got lots of great pics...guess i seen the aftermath of b'eaters accident...but we head back and halfway down the hellbender, she nudges me and tells me to pull over.....like there r many places to pull over..lol..she got lucky...but yup, there came breakfast for a second visit...needless to say the rest of the ride was a nice slow ride...lol....but atleast she is willin to get out there and ride somemore...i love that woman...just thought id share that...lol
Fontana CA or NC?

·
Premium Member
23,055 Posts
Wow I've never heard a woman hurling from riding on a bike so you definitely get a kudos on that on. Hopefully she isn't hurling from morning sickness. Lol!!

Ive got two girls sick riding in NC, my wife on the Gap itself and my wofes friend on Cherohola

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive got two girls sick riding in NC, my wife on the Gap itself and my wofes friend on Cherohola
lol...it happenes, she didnt think it would b like it is....she got the Shocka..lol

as for b'eater, his accident was fairly slow, i think he might have got caught up w the scenic views, not quite sure...i seen the pipes were bent to hell and back...but i think i seen it back at the lodge already

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...hell naw, definitly had to get off the bike, cant url on the r1...she got lucky there was a lil spot of grass...

·
Lil Miss R1 Totzauer
3 Posts
Well first off....I didnt throw up till I got back home...Not funny i felt like shit the rest of the day...But the good news is i am not the only one to get sick...A little birdie told me Shane throw up last year...ONLY THE BEST GET SICK....And I would do it all over again just to ride with you daddy....this time i will bring meds...

·
Lil Miss R1 Totzauer
3 Posts
Ok now u can talk trash... rode part of the dragon today...When i say part i mean two miles...NOT FUN..You guys can have that noise...I will sit on the porch with the rest of the real women...lol...have fun out there...

·
arrivederci
8,674 Posts
Ok now u can talk trash... rode part of the dragon today...When i say part i mean two miles...NOT FUN..You guys can have that noise...I will sit on the porch with the rest of the real women...lol...have fun out there...
don't feel bad. i was passing out dramamine last year like ecstasy at a rave.
seems to almost exclusively affect the ladies.

·
Lil Miss R1 Totzauer
3 Posts
DON'T Work...

Yeah that dramamine...DON'T WORK...I took it before I went and that shit so didn't help at all...Poor R1 Totzauer had to keep pulling over...That poor man deals with alot...Sorry honey...Thanks for being such a trooper...:flush:

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts
:corn

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
18 Participants
Net-Jester
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing