Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

The hellbender made my girlfriend hurl... lol

7K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Net-Jester 
#1 ·
so i take a ride from fontana today and head towards robbinsville, takin a nice scenic route, we get there and everything is allgood..got lots of great pics...guess i seen the aftermath of b'eaters accident...but we head back and halfway down the hellbender, she nudges me and tells me to pull over.....like there r many places to pull over..lol..she got lucky...but yup, there came breakfast for a second visit...needless to say the rest of the ride was a nice slow ride...lol....but atleast she is willin to get out there and ride somemore...i love that woman...just thought id share that...lol

#14 ·
Well first off....I didnt throw up till I got back home...Not funny i felt like shit the rest of the day...But the good news is i am not the only one to get sick...A little birdie told me Shane throw up last year...ONLY THE BEST GET SICK....And I would do it all over again just to ride with you daddy....this time i will bring meds...

#16 ·
don't feel bad. i was passing out dramamine last year like ecstasy at a rave.
seems to almost exclusively affect the ladies.

#20 ·
:corn

#25 ·
It tears me up when it comes to motion sickness. This is why I don't care to ride it. Even with medication it's not much better.

#23 ·
The weaker of the species, Female, seem to be prone to all types of problems! PMS, Pregnancy, Motion Sickness, Shoe fetishes, Menstruation, Poor alcohol tolerance and lesser driving skills to name a few.

All in all, if they didn't have a vagina, we would hunt them for sport.

Love ya gals!

Couldn't help myself.

#27 ·
On the ride to Ga. to meet up with Chuck Graves I had to pull off for this reason and catch up with the group later. My girl has never had a problem before but early morning twisties and sitting up higher on the passenger seat will take it's toll on the ladies tummys. The other 400 miles that day she was good, even in traffic, heat and blood mountain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.