Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did any one catch the MTV's documentary Moto GP of Nicky Hayden (The Kentucky Kid)? It was on tonight at 10pm to 12am. It was cool. Good to see that they are coming around.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
I caught the tail end of the re-air this morning and is wasn't that bad. :thumbup
What time is it coming back on Brian?

·
Termignoni Tiger
406 Posts
thanks bogie for that...made my night shift pass in a flash. WHat happened to Rossi on that last race? What caused him to choke the championship away and slide into the gravel like that?

·
4um ModR8r
10,426 Posts
Thanks for the link Brian. I forgot to even set my DVR!

BTW,,, how YOU doin'?

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Yeah I cought it tonight my boy called me and told me to turn to MTV, didnt expect to see Nicky Hayden on MTV...... Good show, what was up with that dude interrupting him at the interview everytime he asked him a question , he wouldnt even let him finish his sentence... Hayden got pissed lol

·
4um ModR8r
10,426 Posts
Pretty good bro.....wrist is given a few fits healing up from my get off but other than that good! :thumbup

How about you??
Yeah, those "get-offs" even from 20 years ago flare up on me from time to time. :lol
Doin' good man. About to go outside and try to put my XM Radio on the FJR. Ridin' it up to GA to my sister's house for Thanksgiving next week. :thumbup

·
4um ModR8r
10,426 Posts
Sweet!! I am definately gonna get one of those bad boys someday!! :rock

Did you see my latest mod?? :sneaky :cool:

OH YOU SUCK MAN!
Nah I haven't seen it till now. I was wonderin' whose wheel that was in your avatar! Suweet!

Where did the rear brake rotor come from?

·
4um ModR8r
10,426 Posts
Ah,,, okay. I thought it might have been one those laser cut ones. Bro, that bike is lookin' tits! :thumbup :fact

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.