Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 582 Posts

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back in from the Party Boat! Wanted to thank everyone involved, Shane, Dan, Scott, Fontana Village, etc.etc. etc. Everyone seemed to have blast, I know I did :thumbup :drunk: :rock :drunk: :lol

Enjoy!

·
Banned
356 Posts
So did Scott have to be carried off this year? :lol :lol

Oh the hangovers you monkeys are gonna have today!! :fact :lol

·
Heckle
826 Posts

\

No Scott was good this year....from what I remember

And the F-ing rain is helping those new drinkers have an excuse for not ridding. F-ING RAIN

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts

I was good!!!!

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, a few of us professional drinkers kept our cool :drunk: :cool: :lol

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
lotsa jacked up people comin off the boat:lol peg grinder talked the whole way from the marina to the campground and i understood a total of 4 words:hammer:

EDIT: only one swimmer this year

·
Crown is Good For You
616 Posts
I did not see any funnel activities, no moob feeling line in the back bedroom, and no group shot of the ladies.

So who went swimming?

Did Pav go this year?

·
Super Moderator
27,468 Posts
I did not see any funnel activities, no moob feeling line in the back bedroom, and no group shot of the ladies.

So who went swimming?

Did Pav go this year?
The Icon rep. :lol She really didn't swim, it was more like sinking. Pav didn't make it this year. I managed to get a baseball sized bruise on my knee, have no idea how it got there. LS1 took my hat, leaned over the boat and it fell off his head into the lake. DanQ performed the water rescue to retrieve my hat. :lol

·
Crown is Good For You
616 Posts
The Icon rep. :lol She really didn't swim, it was more like sinking. Pav didn't make it this year. I managed to get a baseball sized bruise on my knee, have no idea how it got there. LS1 took my hat, leaned over the boat and it fell off his head into the lake. DanQ performed the water rescue to retrieve my hat. :lol
You may want to retract your statement and make something up.:hammer:

I think I saw the water rescue...was this him?

Attachments

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You may want to retract your statement and make something up.:hammer:

I think I saw the water rescue...was this him?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :drunk:

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, but you see what happens when we leave the rookie in-charge of the cooler:dundun::drunk::fire

For those of you who we're worried about the loss of the cooler due to ROOKIE NEGLIGENCE ( actually loaded the damn thing in the wrong truck :hammer: :hammer: :dundun: :lol )
it has been found at Shuckstack :thumbup Of course all beers were gone :crash:confused::bandit

·
Track Addict
1,400 Posts
..more, drunkin boat pics (I have no Idea what I was photography-ing:drunk::crash:hammer:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
She'll be signing up soon. I know the screen name she chose, but not how she will spell it. And yeah... that was flat out. Good thing Stu was there. The hat part was fun. Darn thing kept slipping in the current :lol

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
For those of you who we're worried about the loss of the cooler due to ROOKIE NEGLIGENCE ( actually loaded the damn thing in the wrong truck :hammer: :hammer: :dundun: :lol )
it has been found at Shuckstack :thumbup Of course all beers were gone :crash:confused::bandit
hey now.... you said you were trying to locate a lost cooler..... didnt say anything about lost BEER:lol

1 - 20 of 582 Posts
About this Discussion
581 Replies
50 Participants
DanQ
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing