Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

561 - 580 of 582 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Only 3 men showed up to the convention this year.......and they all rode dirt bikes. :fact
And took long showers together.

·
37,490 Posts
Damn those are some young pics...

Eddie has hair
Kirk has BROWN hair

and Stu didn't hit his growth spurt yet...

:lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #573
Would you say we have a plethora of pinatas?????
"farley farley farley,,, huffferrrrr" & "chim chim chim chereee" & ",,,,,, DAMN, what's Chevy Chase's line again??? :crash

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
What a bunch o jerks.... I don't come on the forum for a couple of days and this is what I come back to. JEALOUSY is so ugly... Running the Parson's Branch road was some of the best riding all week! :fact More of you LADIES should bring your off road toys next year and see the Gap from a different side. :flex:

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
What a bunch o jerks.... I don't come on the forum for a couple of days and this is what I come back to. JEALOUSY is so ugly... Running the Parson's Branch road was some of the best riding all week! :fact More of you LADIES should bring your off road toys next year and see the Gap from a different side. :flex:
They don't have the stones, Stu!

·
Banned
360 Posts

Dude!! I took that road from the otherside to the Dragon last August with my Dads truck pulling the FJR!! :fact

By mistake with GPS!! Longest damn 8 miles of my life!! :fact :scared :lol

·
still miss u brotha
648 Posts
u tell'm chief, if i still have my banshee, i'll step up to the call:)

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Hey, what's Eddie Lord's screen name? I can't remember. He called and left a message for a return call and I deleted it thinking I had his number stored but I didn't.

Ian

561 - 580 of 582 Posts