Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5640 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I need to wait till they all come out, it is too cold here still. I won't see any sandals, shorts, no shirt, and no helmet till it reaches about 70 degrees.

·
R1 n00b
89 Posts

·
R1 n00b
89 Posts
why does that make him a squid?

·
Bald headed dork
4,086 Posts
I snapped this pic on my way home from work last year and posted it on the FZ1 forum. One of the guys made a motivational poster out of it. That little bike must have been huffin' and puffin' to haul this load around.... Poor bike. :no

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,846 Posts
Umm I changed my mind

Here is a pic of me at Atlantic Beach Bike Week a.k.a Black Bike Week in 2003 looking like a Squid Icon Gloves and all...lol ..had to have the googles for the short hwy blasts...thing is the only time i rode with no gear was when I went to bike week....how dumb is that?

Attachments

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
yea spies is def not a squid.

now this guy... bahahahahahah what a tool

This is unreal, seriously WTF:dundun: Not even his friends had the courage to let him know he was gonna get beaten SEVERLY about the head and chest for having this picture taken :lol: :horse: :banghead: :chair:

1 - 20 of 5640 Posts
About this Discussion
5.6K Replies
747 Participants
Skeeter
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing