I remember seeing an Orient express busa that had one of those big ugly front fenders to help with aerodynamics
does the vp mrx01 add power over pump gasAs far as race fuel and N2O, thats exactly what it's made for. I think you would be nuts to run pump gas and N2O, espically when you plan on spraying for that long a period of time.
I have had good luck with VP's MRX01. Works well with N2O, and with an octane of 98 it gives you a buffer against engine damage.
Thats what we run in my customers 07 G1K with a 50 shot.
Now I know this is going to sound retarded, but I cannot help but say it. I think your bike will go faster with the mids and lowers removed. Bikes have shit for aero anyways, and removing the mids and lowers will remove the air damn thats feeds the radiator which is a real hinderance to air.
i feel ya man...im goin for the 600cc power adder class...07 r6 with a 40 shot....hopefully i can win it
wow thanks!!my ideas: some (most) have already been mentioned.
1) race fuel
2) removed mid & lowers
4) bring choice of gearing
5) lowered as far as possible
6) cut the ends off of the clip ons to move your hands as far inward as possible
7) bring some type of hair bands or something to constrict your leathers as tight to your arms/legs as possible
8) remove front brakes altogether (rotors & calipers)
9) remove toe sliders from boots
10) remove clutch cable cover (at motor end of cable)
11) use very thin motor oil ( 0w30?)
12) bring BIG ASS bottle of nos
If you really want to hit over 200mph I can refer you to my buddy. He does it on a ZX12, bodywork has not been altered in any way, just a carbon fiber tail, wheels and what not , he is going for 220mph now. He does a lot of top end runs and races lol.
His name is Ali and works at www.rnrcycles.com if you talk to him or call him tell him Carnage sent you.
He can tell you the proper gearing required, a/f mixture, body posture etc...