Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey our group went riding on Saturday b/c it was a whopping 57 degrees here in the Tarheel state...so here goes....

1 wheelie for Twisted Logic
1 wheelie for Swedie
1 wheelie for Kathleen

and some stoppies for every other member on this kick ass board!!!!! R1 Rules!!!!

Hey sorry I just get a little excited when I get to ride in the winter....

:rock :rock :rock :rock

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
haha! Thank you :D

I'm myself tweaking my bike right now with some stickers. *cough* twisted where are my stickers *cough* ;) (no rush)

Did you video tape anything?

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No...it was such a short window for riding that day we just jumped out and tore it up for a while....

·
C ya on the twisties...
274 Posts
Champ how far are you from Deals Gap? I see your in North Carolina. Man if I only lived closer too that road (drool). I can't complain though I have the BRP right out the backdoor with nothing twisties running between here and there. Bracing for the snow? We are supposed to get nailed.:(

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am 3.5 hours from Deals...I am in Charlotte....I had a friend who didn't make it back from Deals this summer so we opted to wait until spring to go back....

It's snowing here now! What is all this white stuff...quick dry?????

:rolleyes:

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Thank you, R1Champ! That was really nice of you. :) I am glad your group got a chance to get out and ride so late in the year. 57 degrees, out there riding and doing wheelies and stoppies. :yesnod
What a way to bring in the New Year! :rock

Speaking of which....
I should probably change my avatar. :rolleyes:
I don't wanna!! I like this one!! :cryin

·
See u at the racetrack...
11 Posts
Soulrider R1!
By BRP you mean Blue Ridge Parkway hu? Thats the most awesome road i´ve ever seen and ridden (by car though :( )! But I wouldn´t like to crash on it. Thats wy I keep my butt on the track and imagine the BRP scenery... :)

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Swedie said:
haha! Thank you :D

I'm myself tweaking my bike right now with some stickers. *cough* twisted where are my stickers *cough* ;) (no rush)

Did you video tape anything?
cough*they are with my website *cough j/k i got white on order

·
C ya on the twisties...
274 Posts
Quitte #3 said:
Soulrider R1!
By BRP you mean Blue Ridge Parkway hu? Thats the most awesome road i´ve ever seen and ridden (by car though :( )! But I wouldn´t like to crash on it. Thats wy I keep my butt on the track and imagine the BRP scenery... :)
Yeah it's a decent road, and there is alot scenery. I like it because it's close, and you see alot of sportbikes up there.

·
See u at the racetrack...
11 Posts
Soulrider R1!

Descent???? It´s more than that!! But it´s kinda creepy to see all the flowers and stuff along the road, placed there by relatives to the one´s who paid a visit in "the surroundings".

Good luck with your foot peg scraping. And take care!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts