Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1316 Posts

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well this build a way far from being done its most RACE ENGINE FOR NOW... here is what it was..
2011 RAVEN R1
yeah STEVE THATS YOUR EXHAUST JEJE

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
was going with graves head but takes 6 months to get it so i decided to go with BSRacing head workd by John Boston if you compare it to the graves one its same hes really good this is his contact info [email protected]
where its polished its to see the defects then is roughed out

now i have tons of parts in box will post them in a bit... as soon as the head comes in also pictures of the engine build it's going with wiseco 13.5-1 comp pistons and thin head gasket and base gasket soon as we measure will post

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,240 Posts
looks good mang... keep us updated on the engine work...

i'll be doing this in a few months..

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok hey john well I started the thread as a mistery every-day eill be pics and parts I couldn't wait to start the thread any word on my head?? I will first finish the motor then start the expensive mods in case of crash..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
burnin' up the streets
8,786 Posts
Ok hey john well I started the thread as a mistery every-day eill be pics and parts I couldn't wait to start the thread any word on my head?? I will first finish the motor then start the expensive mods in case of crash..

I'm hoping to pick it up Friday.

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k&n race filter, asv special order black on black levers, wiseco high comp pistons, thin head gasket, thin base gasket, graves block off, renthal gearing 15/45 and also 16 on front to see, brisk race plugs, ape manual chain tensioner, dyno jet QS to run it of the yec, scotts damper.... soon to to arrive is the bazzaz t.c unit with self mapping to piggy back the YEC ecu. set of tire warmers chiken halwks and set of marchesini 16.5' wheels (mounted on the frame are the wheels those are slick GROOVED).. and last pic this bike is being built a home as a secret project from the street racing people

·
kickin' at the darkness
10,240 Posts
yeah everyday will be updates BSR-1 is doing the head work he GOOOOOOOOOD man... hey anyluck with your radiator?
not yet.. but i did find a shop in town who can do the work.. we'll see next week...

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not yet.. but i did find a shop in town who can do the work.. we'll see next week...
a ok i will have the bike running withing the next 10 days i will have some videos of the cooling with the cbr rad i also ordered a graves 1.8 bar cap

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are 200/70/16.5 same rims/tires used in motogp

1 - 20 of 1316 Posts