Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

241 - 260 of 1316 Posts

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
the dyno was ****ing up lol and loosing connection when we calibrate it and launch it would lose connection i was only able to see that it was like 205hp but here is the lamba sension the dyno one could not get it becuase it was ****ing up monday im going to another place i USED AUTO TUNER AT 12.5 really lightly all the way throu to get a map then let her ripp

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
Those random 20+:1 readings are scary. Let's hope it was the dyno and not the fuel cutting
at this point i dunno what was but i know for the sure the place i went to SUCKS they let ME use the dyno :) here is prof that me... gotto love this country no one knows crap but they have expensive equipment for us to play with

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
ohh i forgot to mention....see the water under the bike???? the radiator blew!!! CBR RADIATOR FOR SUPER BIKE=SUCKS, SUPER BIKE RADIATOR ON THE WAY

·
I build mean machines
1,469 Posts
Doesn't that look like a car dyno?

·
Registered
321 Posts
ohh i forgot to mention....see the water under the bike???? the radiator blew!!! CBR RADIATOR FOR SUPER BIKE=SUCKS, SUPER BIKE RADIATOR ON THE WAY
What was the water temp on the engine when you had it on the dyno?
Are you using the "reflash" YEC ECU?

·
Taking my bike test soon :)
1,763 Posts
That's a car dyno. Really need to get it on a dynojet bike dyno. Is there one you can use?

·
Super Moderator
24,193 Posts
Did you have any fans blowing on the bike while on the dyno?

Try t to find someplace else to put the front straps. if you scratch or mar that chrome you'll end up with a perpetual fork leak.

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #259
it's a car dyno but it's like one of the biggest drugs dealers place here si it some high tech intalian shit that it adjusts to any car any bike and roller thingy on the floor even the instructions where in italian but yes i know like i said PEOPLE SAID THAT PLACE SUCKS besides it was free so no more to ask from life i know the guy personaly but yes there is another dude that has an actual bike bike dyno i will go see it today before actualy going there with the bike im off to get the radiator fixed i had 3 fans blowing on the front and it got to 117 temp when it blew i guess using a 1.8 bar cap was the reasson

241 - 260 of 1316 Posts