Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1261 - 1280 of 1316 Posts

·
Banned
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,264
Getting the decals on.. all fairings where made by me and painted by me

Mods list I cant even list but some minor things to detail like rear set and I have to make a c.f spacer for the moto gp rear master cylinder and some other details

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
WERA #9
522 Posts
Damn that bike is sick

·
Love that Crossplane...
1,403 Posts
I approve of this thread!!!! :lol :thumbup AWESOME build!! :yesnod

·
Registered
8 Posts
I joined the forum just to get his parts and he is full time on facebook or instagram (roger_sbk_composites)and i got my parts fine the ban was do to a hating admin and another member who ripped him off what he told me, but i got my parts fine and hes a pretty cool guy to deal with he did state that he doesnt have time for the forum and its haters and the old que*r guy with the yellow r1.. but i got his pre-preg carbon stuff and its amazing nothing like any other carbon ive had.. this quality ive only seen in race cars

·
Premium Member
11,535 Posts
I joined the forum just to get his parts and he is full time on facebook or instagram (roger_sbk_composites)and i got my parts fine the ban was do to a hating admin and another member who ripped him off what he told me, but i got my parts fine and hes a pretty cool guy to deal with he did state that he doesnt have time for the forum and its haters and the old que*r guy with the yellow r1.. but i got his pre-preg carbon stuff and its amazing nothing like any other carbon ive had.. this quality ive only seen in race cars
Well....there's 2 sides to every story and I'm not getting in it even though I lol'ed when you said que*r guy with yellow R1, Ian. Lol :lol

Anyway, I'm glad you got your stuff. I'm excited to get mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well....there's 2 sides to every story and I'm not getting in it even though I lol'ed when you said que*r guy with yellow R1, Ian. Lol :lol

Anyway, I'm glad you got your stuff. I'm excited to get mine.
Have no clue who the yellow r1 guy is thou i lold too when he told me.. but just ask him as i did he explained to me.. and sent me a screenshot of the bann msg was totaly hate even one of the mods thinks it was b.s i think this 2wheel guy also got his parts. Like i said i joined only for the connect and was easy to get stuff from him and he now does have the original yamaha molds that belonged to 666 road racing so he is the new guy just under something else

1261 - 1280 of 1316 Posts