Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1301 - 1316 of 1316 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't have a beef with him to confront him. I just want to clear the air that he does not own the Yamaha dealer here.

Or maybe you believe that the owner of a Yamaha dealership thinks that R1's come with full oil from the factory?? He said he delivered a new R1 to a client and a few miles later the engine blew and it was because the factory send it without oil. Not to mention that his mechanics nor shop manager didn't check the oil level before delivery.

Yeah, he's the owner of the dealership. I've got bridged in NY for sale as well. Great prices too!

Yamaha here has been owned by the same family BEFORE he came here from Miami. They are not living in that middle class condo in Heredia.

Take it for what's it's worth.
Rana that is r1rossi coming back to start talking about this guy so he is the one who should quit this the ones that come here are to ask parts and learn from this thread
He answered my whatapp
"Thats def r1rossi the address heredia wich is next to condos is the address of the shop used in shipping labels i live in a gated residential else where... and clearly he does not know anything about c.r or the dealers and what not.. owener of yamaha JACO and yamaha desamparados or yamaha liberia are so poor is not even funny so they hustle what they can under a yamaha name u go to the lutz with 10 grand and buy a right to dealer yamaha here.. go on their website yamahacr.com and on the contact its all the agencies and dealers here not ONLY 1 lol they are all owned buy who ever bought the right, mines in a building outside of a mall and not even mines its own my my parents lol something else this idiot THINK HE KNOWS about me... funny how they bann people and they go back to keep talking smack"

·
Registered
3 Posts
What I meant by he doesn't own "Yamaha", is he doesn't own the large Yamaha dealer in Uruca. Which is represented here: http://www.crmotos.com/motocicletas/yamaha/index.htm

He might own one of the smaller branches, like Desampa. That could be true. I wasn't thinking about those dealers because they normally would not stock an R1. It's a small country.

Sorry I wasn't thinking about the smaller branches.

Get out and ride, keep the sticky side down.

·
Registered
6 Posts
A fantastic build and good you for staying the course. I'm in the middle of doing the same myself to a 14B R1.

I have a factory under seat fuel tank kit with a set of swan Yamaha BSB fairings (sounds fimilar) but the one item I don't have are the set of brackets that hold the fuel tank. Would it be possible to measure the ones you have. Any help would be great.

·
Premium Member
11,308 Posts
Hey Roger, if you're still secretly spying on the forum, I doubt it since you don't have the bike anymore…

…I still think my swingarm came out better than yours.

Hope all is well. I still read through this forum periodically. I'll be taking a look into my air box soon to see how I can increase the volume of it. I already have your plenum installed. :sneaky

P.S. @burn-z is such a freakin hater. :butt

·
TeamYamaha
124 Posts
Hello everyone, I know this thread is long gone and he has been banned but I REALLY NEED YALLS HELP! I've purchased an entire set of fairings from him before and yes it took a while. The nose fairing was cracked in 2 spots and he completely messed up the paint job on the tail. But that's besides the point at why I'm posting this, I purchased the last remaining bits of parts he has lying around along with a full carbon set of fairings! He sold these items to me for $1500! A few MONTHS went by and I was getting worried, then communication got less and less and then out of nowhere he went ghost on me! I've had some people he's friends with on Facebook message him and he's actually replied to one of them saying he would get ahold of me but never did. I've tried everything with Paypal but it's too late. And now he's put the wife and I in a bind. So if you have any form of communication with him as of now please help me out and help me get ahold of him. here's my email just in case I don't see a post on here right away [email protected] I really appreciate it guys

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles man but this guy is a CLASS A Certified SCAM Artist d-bag.....Spread the word to other members and people through out the online community....his IG is roger_sbk_composites the LAST working numbers that I had on him were 506-7035-5898 and 506 7063-6500...he lives in costa rica ,I'm pretty sure those numbers are dead since he's been dodging me...GOOD LUCK man....I KNOW the feeling bro

·
TeamYamaha
124 Posts
Sorry to hear about your troubles man but this guy is a CLASS A Certified SCAM Artist d-bag.....Spread the word to other members and people through out the online community....his IG is roger_sbk_composites the LAST working numbers that I had on him were 506-7035-5898 and 506 7063-6500...he lives in costa rica ,I'm pretty sure those numbers are dead since he's been dodging me...GOOD LUCK man....I KNOW the feeling bro
I really do appreciate it brother, and I'm about to spread the word along with his name. again thanks for the help. And if anyone else has information about him wether it's a phone number, email, any social media accounts I'd like to know

thanks

·
TeamYamaha
124 Posts
Good idea! My name is scruff1721 and I'm about to post a picture of him and a lot of info about him. I'd appreciate if y'all would go tag, repost and do everything you can to spread it!

1301 - 1316 of 1316 Posts