Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell yeah babay,, Yanks are winnin anotherchampionship. What will that be.....27? FCUK PEDRO - ill throw a ball at his ugly head - we have his number man. BOONIE earned his pinstripes last night oh yeah. 1918 - maybe youll get another championship 2018:finger

·
Wheelie Junkie!
7,686 Posts
Let's Go MARLINS!:rock :rock :jump

·
If We're Even, I'm Leavin'
272 Posts
I often wonder how many Yankee fans would have the heart to stay Yankee fans if they had to endure what us Sox fans go through every year. I'll bet they all would turn into Mets fans. Well congrats Yanks, and thanks for a great series.

Grady Little is the weak link! Pedro looked tired after 6 & 2/3 innings. The Manager is supposed to Manage the game. Joe Torre has proven again that between 2 evenly matched teams the manager makes all the difference.

·
clean living + constant prayer
1,115 Posts
I wouldnt say the yanks have Pedro's number. He struck out the whole team last night. Its the managers fault for not pulling him after throwing 110 pitches. Think the Yankees got a good enough look at him?

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
there was a guy who was a homosexual back in the day that wanted to start and "all gay" baseball team. Not that there is anything wrong with that, so he did. He called them the "gay yankees." Well, there was quite and uproar because of the current team, and the real yankees did not want to be associated with the gay yankees, no matter how well they played. SO they petitioned the league to have the gay yankees' named chaged, and it was.... to The Mets.

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
:jump GO MARLINS!!!!!

I was rooting for the Sox, but as long as the Yankees don't win another world series, I 'll be happy....

- BA

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go Bronx Bombers....

In my opinion, Pedrohas become very arrogant as of late. It showed last night...He did not want to leave the game. He is a great pitcher, been in similiar situations and Little asked him how he felt. He said he could handle it....WRONG..As a manager you have to stick w/ your gamer if he says he can hang...Pedro should have passed the ball along..

Anyway, let us not forget the work from Mussina.....he saved the pinstripes

Good luck to the Marlins...but not this year..

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JESTR-1 - good point about yanks fans sticking through if we had hard times like the sox

R-UNO - we do have pedros number - when is the last time he beat us - no matterhow many he strikes out we beat him

kneedragger - maybe sore about the indians huh - or reds - or any good teamfrom that state in the last 10 years

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Pedro kicked Clemen's ass last night. Plain and simple. It was the manager's fault that they lost a game that was already won. Yankees suck!

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
R1 in NYC said:
Hell yeah babay,, Yanks are winnin anotherchampionship. What will that be.....27? FCUK PEDRO - ill throw a ball at his ugly head - we have his number man. BOONIE earned his pinstripes last night oh yeah. 1918 - maybe youll get another championship 2018:finger
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Go yanks.

I thought the game was over and got pissed off. Went to bed. Woke up in the middle of the night and :eek:. Yankees win! :bow :bow

1918! Bwahahahaa.... Yanks in 5.

·
Registered
52 Posts
"It was the manager's fault that they lost a game that was already won. Yankees suck!"

Since when is a game already won b4 it is over?????? I thought there were 9 innings in baseball? I would quote a great Yankee catcher, but I am sure u know the phrase.

Yankees are going to the World Seriesw and they "suck" I am a bit confused...Oh, another pissed off fan...

Let's blame everyone else just like the Cub fans are doing, Pedro did not want to leave the game...His arrogance helped lose it..

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bought time his arrogance bit him in the ass. It HAD to end up this way - pedro knockin over zim, pointing at posada - who had the game's biggest hit. there was NO WAY he was gonna win that game at the stadium.
boston thought it was destiny - DESTINY ends in NY babay - see ya next year - maybe the ghosts will go away next year

·
Yes, It's true, blue is faster
8,163 Posts
Whats this thread have to do with Motorcycles?:p

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
R1 in NYC said:

kneedragger - maybe sore about the indians huh - or reds - or any good teamfrom that state in the last 10 years
i could care less. I dont get partial to teams because they are making the money to play, its their life not mine. SO if they when or loose it does not affect my circle of influence one bit other than giving me some interest while watching sportscenter. I always laugh when guys get wrapped up in stuff like "yea mine team beat yours!!!" how is it "your" team? The fact that you admire them has nothing to do with how they won or lost ;)

I only worry about what I can control. I guarantee you that even if you were the #1 fan of the Yanks and knew everything about them; Jeter, Clemens, Giambi or anyone else definitely could care less if you made your mortgage payment this month:lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I thought there were 9 innings in baseball?
There were 11 last night

Pedro did not want to leave the game...His arrogance helped lose it..
True

Yankees are going to the World Seriesw and they "suck" I am a bit confused...
Let me clarify for you, Yankees suck.

Cowboy up, Zimmer down

·
??????
448 Posts
KneeDragger77 said:
I only worry about what I can control. I guarantee you that even if you were the #1 fan of the Yanks and knew everything about them; Jeter, Clemens, Giambi or anyone else definitely could care less if you made your mortgage payment this month:lol
True!! you must be a fan of the movie a Bronx tale..

I can't believe people are upset.. It's like every other baseball story.... And the Yankees win!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
[

Let me clarify for you, Yankees suck.

Cowboy up, Zimmer down [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, Ok you must clarify again, Yankees suck big :boobies b4 and after the World Series win...:p

Maybe Zimmer can come sit on the Red Sox bench next season, Pedro and he can make up, he has had enough of the Boss. Can truly understand..

Either way, it was a great game last night and all series long. Hey, u still have the Bean pot to cheer about..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts