Thx....Not a big fan of stickers...

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:thumbup :cool: :cool:

·
Can't we all just get along?
1,871 Posts
You should check Ebay in couple of weeks to see if you bike is being sold on there by some guy from England. I will never post my bike's picture online anymore since some forum member had their pictures stolen and put on ebay for fictitious ebay auctions.

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read a thread the other day about a members pics on a fake ebay auction. If they put it the pics up on auction I would take it as a complement. People that do that suck:boom

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That's a very nice pic... excellent camera... hey, what kind of polish do you use... I noticed that the black fairing piece on the last pic is somewhat shiny...very nice looking...

and the wheels are hot man...real hot...

:rock on and have a :beer on me...

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I use Zymol wax.....The old Zymol in the jars that I had goes on like and oil and really makes the black dark and shiny. I use the same on any black part of the bike....It actually brings out a metallic finish on the black....

·
Banned
15,355 Posts
Damn there's more Armoral on that bike then I think I have both my cars and my bike.

But it looks sweet :thumbup

Armoral :2bitchsla Traction ------->Crash:bash

·
Bulldogger
5,880 Posts
Tight ass bike friend:fact

·
06 is my year
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can someone explain how to post the pics up like drinktoo did....

and thx for the comments.....

·
Insert some thing here.
1,060 Posts
cowboychrisd said:
Can someone explain how to post the pics up like drinktoo did....

and thx for the comments.....
After you have the picture file saved to your computer you go to the screen to reply to a message. After you type in your message you scroll down to where it says BROWSE. Then you look into the contents of your comp to find the file that is your picture. then you click it and PREVIEW to make sure you got the right file and after that you just SUBMIT REPLY. Hope that helps :fact

1 - 20 of 28 Posts