Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Draggin chest hairs since 2008
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no experience with M4 exhausts but this seems like a good deal. From the pictures this system looks nice. They offer a slip on, cat elim. slip on, and a full. Prices are incredible. Cat Elim slip is like 750$. They offer carbon and titanium versions. Anyone got more info on these? I cant find better pics or soundclips anywhere!

Attachments

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
m4 is a damn good company. They do a ton with suzuki's and have an ama bike as well.
+1.....they sound sweet on a Gixxer.

·
Rossi Rules!!!!!
9,283 Posts

·
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL

Yo bmac I was still considering going with the GYTR pipes but when I read that you said the Akra Y pipe didnt seal up 100% and had some exhaust leaks that kinda turned me off. I dunno why GYTR didnt come up with a catless Y pipe!?

I am 99% sure I am going with the Akra slip on with the Y pipe now. Im gonna have wheat shorten them for me so they look like the shortie full evo system available like bogies.

Just need to decide carbon or titanium

·
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yoked up how do you like your M4s? How is the sound compared to others and ever have any problems?

·
I'll Take a Red One, Please!
710 Posts
Can't go wrong with Akro's...I have the CF on my RR & love it...Sound, fit, finish, all top notch...Plus, they look damn good on the R1, especially in CF...

·
All For My Daughter.
265 Posts
cf akros are the sweetes decision on the r1 i notice huge improvement for the full system by the way, i shortened mine too and they sound lovely go to you tube and i have a video of them if you want to hear them

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.