Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get an 04-05 R1 over winter... wanted to see if anyone had any burnt orange R1 pics... or any R1 pics of them year...really love to see the orange tho... also i currently ride an 03 R6

·
I killed em Gilbert
6,114 Posts
I noticed that to, ever since the forum was down awhile back theres alot of old posts without pictures. You can kinda see the bike in the thread starters avatar.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
guys a just remember i had this saved that why i wanted 2 see more but i am thinking this bike but with chrome wheels and gyt-r carbon slip ons is what i am going 4 and 13k hids if you want 2 get specific

Attachments

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
good ideas, but 13k HID's have fun with the cops....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i've had 8000k on my mustang now 10K on my R6 and now 13K on the R1... bout 3-4 of my friends have higher then 10K and we really havnt got harrassed that bad. If i was on my bike and i happened to get written up i would go staitgh 2 court and tell them i want to be seen end of story safety but i want some more pics!

·
Sexy as the SEXY BEAST can be
128 Posts
here are a few of my baby about 3 months ago...she has undergone some changes since but I don"t have pics as yet....

Attachments

·
My R1 is faster than yours
1,505 Posts
wow guys a little off topic...anyways
there are quite a few orange R1s.. they look cool and all
<--- but we know what color is really the fastest

·
Khaos
1,344 Posts
Yea here is my bike, dont know why the pics went away in my old post...but here ya go...not really burnt orange, hok candy tangerine tho

Attachments

·
Khaos
1,344 Posts
here ya go, its not mine but i had it saved on my computer
thats my bike the way it used to look like...it won me the trip to laguna seca in 06 lol....yamaha's awesome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.