Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:rock ...hey guys..just wanted to share some great news i got today....I bought my R1 from an insurance company...it was a recovered theft...and the person that stole it ran from the cops and dropped it...the bike had sliders on it and it saved majority of the plastics and frame...well long story short i am in pa and did not know the headache i was going to get in order to re-title the bike...between pics,inspections, $ to fix it....i needed a :beer ...well i sent it in through a notary and they told me that i will be lucky if the DMV approves it on the first shot....they said i would be lucky if i get to ride by mid-summer :mad: ...well i took a chance and called the DMV up and they actually approved everything on first shot and plates are on the way :jump :thumbup ....they should be in sometime this week....guess i get to :riding by time wheather breaks.....sorry so long story....but i had to let it out and share.... its my first R1....use to have 900rr and now converted to ...:fork

·
Tap dat...
14,410 Posts
Congrats mang! :cool:

At least you have a track bike! :D :riding

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
Awesome, just keep the rubber on the road.

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
Well, at least one anyway :cowboy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... your right...i took it out for a quick :riding with my buddies R1 plate and man its hard to keep it on one wheel :rock ..... All you original R1 riders i give you :thumbup ..... I :bow to this machine...:jump

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Congrads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts