Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....were some of the words used to describe Kobe Bryant when the rape allegations first surfaced. The picture that this "innocent little angel" painted may not be true after all........

clicky

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
O its ugly for the prosecution. Not saying he is innocent but damn if the evidents dont say "dumb groupie who just wants some easy ass cash"

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
killershroomr6 said:
she had other peoples jizzle on her panties.....
Not one, but the semen of 2 (TWO) different men OTHER THAN Kobe were found in her panties, In addition to pubic hair that didn't belong to Kobe.

·
Registered
633 Posts
She's got a lot of things going on that's wrong with her...no scars or scratches on Kobe from when she says she fought him off, known Denver Nuggets groupie, tried to commit suicide, tried and failed on American Idol...

I may be stretching here, but sounds like a fame/money hungry little biotch.:boom

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
and the song goes "You doing hoe activities..."

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
killershroomr6 said:
Now thats a woman I wouldn't tap with a ten foot pole....
Sad part is that you may have already tap something worst/similar to that and not even realize it. Women are just as bad as men except society treats them differently.
Case in point: a man has sex with 2-3 different women one day is called Pimp, player, mack, etc.
A woman who does the same is a hoe, trick, etc.
Today society at its best it seems.

·
Registered
633 Posts
beafer said:
Sad part is that you may have already tap something worst/similar to that and not even realize it. Women are just as bad as men except society treats them differently.
Case in point: a man has sex with 2-3 different women one day is called Pimp, player, mack, etc.
A woman who does the same is a hoe, trick, etc.
Today society at its best it seems.
True. I agree. But, a woman can get pissed turn around and call it rape. Have a man cry rape for f#ckin' some ugly ass fat chick when being piss drunk, and he'll just get laughed at! :lol

·
http://jiggyjigg.com/ipb
452 Posts
He makes Millions a year. ~ 3 time nba champ. A beautiful wife.
And they are claiming he had to rape a 19 year desk clerk? Granted he may of seen her as a quick fu*k, but he had to of known if he wanted to rape her it would be the biggest thing to blow up in his face. Why would he need to rape her to sleep with her? She has 2 sets of semen in her panties and admits to having sex with different partners before that. And still he could go away for life, that's just fu*ked up. I think kobe is getting done over.

I believe rapists should be put down and if not put in the general prison population and passed around to see how they like it.

My .2 cents

~R~

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
I think at this stage it looks like Kobe will be walking :riding :riding

·
THE ONE has returned home.....
853 Posts
Thanks SWEETNESS:thumbup

I am not a basketball fan, but the first time I saw the story. I thought to myself "Kobe, NO WAY!" "That bitch is looking for a cash cow!"

I think if they find out she is full of shit they should tie her to a post and let every woman that has ever been sexually assaulted throw stones at her until she understands the meaning of violation.

·
clean living + constant prayer
1,115 Posts
This should be a wake-up call to all professional athletes. They are in different cities every week and bangin these chicks without getting to know them. It sounds like this girl was part of a circuit, seeing that she was a Denver Nugget groupie. However, this one backfired!

·
^I wish I was that pocketbike!
2,867 Posts
RexRR1 said:
She's got a lot of things going on that's wrong with her...no scars or scratches on Kobe from when she says she fought him off, known Denver Nuggets groupie, tried to commit suicide, tried and failed on American Idol...

I may be stretching here, but sounds like a fame/money hungry little biotch.:boom
:iamwithst :yesnod :fact

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,870 Posts
You think Kobe would be able to do better than dirty hoes... Anyway, I seriously doubt he is guilty...

- BA

1 - 20 of 68 Posts