Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waited 3 months and never got the forks I paid for. This guy will not respond back to emails or phone messages. I actually got him to answer the phone about 3 weeks ago, only because I called back continuously after he hung up on me. Told me he had no idea his wife hadnt shipped them. Bulls##t. Said he would ship them right away. I waited and waited, still have nothing. I gave him one more chance and called(left message b/c he wont answer phone) and emailed him telling him to refund my money. Nothing. I hope Visa or paypal can do something to him. Even though visa is giving my money back, I hate to think he still gets to pocket the money I sent.

·
Super Moderator
11,885 Posts
Waited 3 months and never got the forks I paid for. This guy will not respond back to emails or phone messages. I actually got him to answer the phone about 3 weeks ago, only because I called back continuously after he hung up on me. Told me he had no idea his wife hadnt shipped them. Bulls##t. Said he would ship them right away. I waited and waited, still have nothing. I gave him one more chance and called(left message b/c he wont answer phone) and emailed him telling him to refund my money. Nothing. I hope Visa or paypal can do something to him. Even though visa is giving my money back, I hate to think he still gets to pocket the money I sent.
Post his info here. I'm sure we can arrange to call him at all hours of the night. hell someone may even live close to him.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I got a rear wheel from him in September. It took him a while to send it (3-4 weeks), but he sent it. At that time it sounded like he was very busy. I know he sent a bunch of other stuff that month.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Aug. 19 is when I sent him the money. 3 months is plenty of time before I got on here and posted badly about him. No matter how busy someone may be, they can take 2 minutes to call back when you have left many messages or simply give a refund if they cant ship within a reasonable amount of time. One more thing, He mistakingly sent me an exhaust pipe that was supposed to be someone elses. I got in touch with him and he asked me to reship it and he would refund the cost. Nice guy that I am, I did it right away. Needless to say, that $13 is history. This happened in the first 2 weeks after he started parting out his bike. I would love to post the info I have about him but I guess that would make me no better than him.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Dunno why that is, he always responded to my messages, a little late but he did. If you sent the money on August 4th and I got the wheel in September, that's a little weird.

I agree, 4 months is a lot, I wouldn't have waited that long.

·
Administrator
25,181 Posts
Aug. 19 is when I sent him the money. 3 months is plenty of time before I got on here and posted badly about him. No matter how busy someone may be, they can take 2 minutes to call back when you have left many messages or simply give a refund if they cant ship within a reasonable amount of time. One more thing, He mistakingly sent me an exhaust pipe that was supposed to be someone elses. I got in touch with him and he asked me to reship it and he would refund the cost. Nice guy that I am, I did it right away. Needless to say, that $13 is history. This happened in the first 2 weeks after he started parting out his bike. I would love to post the info I have about him but I guess that would make me no better than him.
ncktm are you getting your money back or is this still open?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My bank has temporarily credited me back. I guess it wont be final til visa and paypal are done on there end. The $13 I spoke of in the last post is gone. I paid cash and no way to get that back.

·
Administrator
25,181 Posts
My bank has temporarily credited me back. I guess it wont be final til visa and paypal are done on there end. The $13 I spoke of in the last post is gone. I paid cash and no way to get that back.
Let me know when this is finalized.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.