Besides that the pipe looks freaking awesome :rock

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
now why arent they on the box now

·
Always maintain ONE point
989 Posts
Very, very nice. If I were you, I'd switch the mufflers around so the tips point towards the center, rather than out to the sides. Just a personal preference.

I hope they offer a slip on.

·
Bigger is Better
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they do offer a slip-on. the mufflers have the ti-force logo on the sides. no way of changing unless you take the rivets out and drill.
Dennis

·
Super Moderator
21,669 Posts
Ok, what's the damage? How much did this system set you back?
It looks damn good.:thumbup

·
WUZ-UP !
4,355 Posts
That's awesome ! Post some pics when you get it mounted !
Talking about pics............I can stare at the one you have in the corner for hours.........or until my wife walks in............

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hmm, nice welds on those pipes, but judging by the angle of the tips on the silencers, it looks like they just took a couple of cannisters designed for a standard side-mount exhaust and bolted them on sideways. I'm a little dissapointed by that (I don't really like the walleyed look - kinda like a bad boob job). It makes me question how much effort they put into designing the whole system - maybe that also explains the oil-filter clearance issues I have heard rumored with the Ti-Force.

I'm not a big fan of Two Bros, but at least they came up with cannisters that look like they were designed to fit on the bike.

Guess I'll have to see what Yosh comes up with.

Well, I'm sorry for being negative - I hope they work out well for you.

·
Bigger is Better
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ScaR1 said:
NICE RUBBER GLOVE!!!! ARE YOU A PROCTOLOGIST!!????!!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol
no proctoligist. just titanium leave spot when hot from finger prints and hard to remove.
Dennis

·
Left 4 Dead
2,509 Posts
Erkki said:
Very, very nice. If I were you, I'd switch the mufflers around so the tips point towards the center, rather than out to the sides.

It doesn't look like you can... the logo "Ti-Force" is only on one side of each can. Unless you dont mind not showing the brand of exhaust you are running, you are stuck with the way the tips face.

·
Registered
782 Posts
ExHondaGuy said:
It makes me question how much effort they put into designing the whole system - maybe that also explains the oil-filter clearance issues I have heard rumored with the Ti-Force.
I think the pipes are designed by Arata and are the same for Ti-Force, Graves and Arata. They are probably pretty good. The cans are Ti-Force and I agree, pretty bad that they didn't change the tips to point to the back!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts