Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Get well Ziggies36!!!
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have after market EX for the 04???i need to know some Qs.dose the graves get hot??? and did you leave the heat blocks on??if you have a diff EX let me know what you think about it...

·
Registered
551 Posts
04 exhaust

Thay are all out riding.... By the way cool boxer. I have 3 Fawns, 1 male and 2 females. Here is the male,

Attachments

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Do a bit of a search buddy. There have been a few guys posting various pics of new pipes that theyve fitted to their 04's.

Hope this helps.
:thumbup

·
Registered
551 Posts

just had him to the vet, 73 lbs. and he is lean. How old is your dog?? I love him wearing his helmet!!!:thumbup how did you get it on him?? I am roflmao.....that is kewl

·
Get well Ziggies36!!!
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jackson will be 6 in april, he is 87lbs...he is right at where he should be.(the vet says)he runs around and plays alot, we live in colorado and the damm dog thanks hes an EXPLORER!he didnt get pisssed about the helmet,he liked it..but he likes to run into things so i dont do it anymore...

·
Registered
551 Posts
exhaust

that is the shit, jackson sounds like my tyson (boxer U get it?) He is goofy as hell. But don't come near the kids... I think he would rip my arm off if I tryed to hurt one of me 3 kids. Now my oldest female (Averry) is a big bitch. 85 lbs, But just as loving as tyson. I did not have her ears croped. I have a pup out of them (baby) had her ears done. And they look good. I will post a few pics of the females when I get home on fri. I told my wife that I want 6 boxers, she thinks I'm nuts....

·
Do I really need a title
1,107 Posts
funny how this post turned from and exhaust question to a dog post

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
Puppypushr said:
funny how this post turned from and exhaust question to a dog post
:iamwithst

I was just thinking the same thing.:lol

I say leave it stock. Aftermarket slip-ons won't sound much louder than the stock pipes with the catalytic converter removed.:fact

·
Get well Ziggies36!!!
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i think im going with graves..i think the stock is very nice but i just got to see a graves slip on and it looks very very good and sounds like a mig high mount..o and sorry about the dog pics...i think me and slick are a little boxer nutty!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts