Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dunno Waz up yall? I was wondering if you guys can help me with this: I'm new to the game and I have a 2000 R1 and its polished up (thanx to Eric from Notch Ryders) got rims and all that stuff, but I wanna learn how to stunt not just have a good lookin' bike. But the problem I'm having is that when other riders see me tryin' to stunt they always say "THATS NOT THE BIKE TO BE TRYIN' THAT STUFF ON". So whats up yall we all here have R1s so why do some people say R1s are not stunt bikes. I thought they were the best bikes for stuntin'. ---Is there something I need to know about R1s before I go out and kill myself?

thnx in advance, Jayson

·
Jaw Droppin' Stunts
124 Posts
first...you'll need a steering dampener, cause R1's are tank slap happy... ...they are good stunt bikes and have enough power to bring'em up in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, even 4t... but their front end is sooooooo light its scary, plus the bike period is light and flimsy, truthfully, i plan on gettin' a gsxr1000 or 929 just to stunt on... they have stronger frames and subframes and take beatings better... ...but I wont give up my R1, cause its just one SEXY ass bitch!

....hahaha, erics my boy, thats my dawg... good ass poilsher, a hell of a perfectionist, gotta be perfect or he's not happy... and a savage stunner! ...highchair maniac!! ...i think its easier for him to ride up there then on the seat...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts