Discussion Starter #1
how manys, to many.
i cant get enofe motorcycles

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, just lucky, the blue harley fatboy, with the apes is my ol ladys, and she rides my buell x1 lightning, and my gsxr 750 every once an a while, but thank god shes scared of my r1, :p

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
i can see two that i would count as too many...........

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i ride my 03 r1 most,
the rest sit a lot, smile
im thinking abought selling a couple of them to buy a o4, my m8 got his thursday, its sweet as hell

·
Banned
9,594 Posts
racer said:
i ride my 03 r1 most,
the rest sit a lot, smile
im thinking abought selling a couple of them to buy a o4, my m8 got his thursday, its sweet as hell
Perhaps you should consider the purchase of the 04' and the sale of one of the others that sit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im thinking of just that superstar, but i hate parting with any of them, thats how i have 5 now, ill have my 03 payed off this year, all the rest are payed for now, then il get a 04, or maybe a 05 buy then.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I will post a picture tomorrow of my stable. I am doing the black and white checker race decking next week so maybe a photo tomorrow and then next week. My garage has the following bikes:

YZ250F, YZ125. TTR250 (dual sport) TTR125L, TTR90, Ninja 250, Ducati 888SPO, Ducati 998 Bostrom rep, '98 R1 and I just added the 04 this weekend. I know it's sick and maybe a bit obsessive (that's what the wife says anyway)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts