Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XSuROsISX said:
Is there any chance of getting a smuggled Chinese baby at wholesale prices this year?
Trying to smuggle a few 04 R1's in early... no luck yet though...

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
Why do you keep doing this, don't you have enough of my money ALREADY!!!!!!!!!.........

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Madyama said:
:confused: With all those nice toys you have, I can't imagine you running out of cash :D
ducatiwv is always peekin in the window at the shop about the time UPS comes for delivery to make sure no new stuff is coming in...:fact :yesnod

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
SpidermanSS said:
ducatiwv is always peekin in the window at the shop about the time UPS comes for delivery to make sure no new stuff is coming in...:fact :yesnod
So that's why you have the windows tinted...........lol

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
Shane said he is going to install a doggy door for you so when you come crawling back you won't have to stand up to open the door :)

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll take a goodridge bike lock, if they are still available. Pls send me payment instructions.....

thanks

yogi

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yogi said:
I'll take a goodridge bike lock, if they are still available. Pls send me payment instructions.....

thanks

yogi
Yogi... on anyone the listed specials call the shop at 606-432-1556 and mention the closeout special and the part you want... One of the sales staff will take care of you...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts