Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These specials are good until the products listed are gone...! Good only when you mention Tobefast.com's Year End Blowout..

Call 606-432-1556 or 606-437-7650 to speak with one of the McCoy Motorsports sales staff to get you setup...!

All INSTOCK Exhausts (Slip-On or Full Systems): $20.00 OFF and Free shipping (US) off our regular sale prices. That's a $35.00-$45.00 value. Graves, Micron, Akrapovic system are all over the place here so get your's while they last.

Chatterbox GMRS X1 (Top of the line system) 6 instock... Retail is $329.95 Sale Price $269.99 BlowOut Priced at $229.99 --- These will not last..!

HyperPro Damper 02-03 R1
4: Black
1: Purple
Sale Price is $385.00 BlowOut Price $350

YMS Undertails.
Available in Red, Silver, Blue, & Black. Until they last. Regularly $229.00 Blowout Priced at $150.00

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Goodridge Bike Locks.. Retail is $59.99 Blowout Priced $15.00 (3 red and 3 black). SOLD OUT

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Judgement Day Stunt Video Part 1 and 2 DVD SET...! $30.00 for both (2 DVDs) - SOLD OUT

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
R1 BoxR RamAir box... These boxes put a legit full 7 horsepower on the tobefast R1's! Bigtime bang for the buck...!

$325.00 (The boxes are in stock will go FAST)...

Boxes are a matte black finish...

CBR 954 boxes on sale also for $359.00 (954 had a re-usable air filter).

SALE OVER on THESE ITEMS

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
r1wheeled said:
IS THE BOX R PLUG AND PLAY???
You have to do some minor trimming on the inner body area... (you don't see it).. The hardest thing for me was mounting the scoop... They do perform really well.. If you would rather use a Graves I'll make sure you get free shipping...

·
Super Moderator
8,670 Posts
Dear Shane,

I don't like you anymore.

Wish I could swing for the airbox right now :( Sucks being poor. How about a send now, maybe in the future you'll get money? :)

Tax return time though - my R1 is going to get a lot of goodies. Repost this come January/February :)

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah .. I know what you mean... My race engine is awaiting parts still... lol..... But don't hate, use Visa.... lol..

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
i wanna order the JD2 DVD as I already have JD1 . Lets make a deal!

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
motopsyko32 said:
i wanna order the JD2 DVD as I already have JD1 . Lets make a deal!
That's cool... $15 will cover it... tell them one of my sales guys to pad pack it for shipping so it'll be fairly cheap also... :)

606-432-1556

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure ... I am pretty sure there is alot more of part 2... so it's cool... make sure you tell my sales guys I ok'd it, I probably can't do alot more like that though...... :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
And I'll be damned if I didn't just spend $1685 with Tobefast.com. My luck.:mad:

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Hey Shane, What about a Micron slip-on for my FZ-1?
Got any in stock?
Like maybe a yellow /black fade?
Pretty please :crash

·
Registered
970 Posts
SpidermanSS said:
You have to do some minor trimming on the inner body area... (you don't see it).. The hardest thing for me was mounting the scoop... They do perform really well.. If you would rather use a Graves I'll make sure you get free shipping...

Price has me asking questions...

I heard there's hoopla...you have to remove and lower the radiator
?

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
litovam... Thanks bro...!

JMR... You've got mail...

R1Budha.. Call me, we'll get you setup.. ;)

r1wheeled.. two small brackets lower your radiator slightly. You trim lightly on the inner bodymount for clearance and then you trim the top of the lower radiator guard...

jayinnh.. we don't carry oem bodywork sorry... :( .. Check with new sponsor catalyst and see what he can do for you though..

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
fjorn said:
Shane,

Are the chatterboxes still available?
Yeah.. they sold two but, I found two more new ones in a showcase so there is 6 or 7 left.... If you want them all PM me your number and I'll reserve them all for you and call you first thing to complete the order...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts