Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, been getting my parts in all week and today we do what I am calling phase 1 to my 07 R1: Completely stock as of now.

When I get home it will have:
1. Boz Bros Moira Full Exhaust (Possibly modified a little)
2. PCIII: Standard map for a few weeks
3. BMC Race Filter
4. Blaster X Integrated Tail Light
5. Greggs Front turn Signals
6. Carbon Clutch Guard: Small I know but wanted to see the quality
7. KR Frame Sliders
8. Custom Tag Mount
9. Rear Foot Pegs removed
10. Puig DB Dark Smoke Windshield

Hopefully everything works out, post pics later on. :thumbup

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Have fun man.....post some pics when your done.

·
Candy Freakin Red
1,429 Posts
I'd like to see the Boz exhaust on there. I hope you're going to do a custom tail section because it would look silly without one.

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd like to see the Boz exhaust on there. I hope you're going to do a custom tail section because it would look silly without one.
I know, today is just getting everything on and dialed in BUT we are definitly going to fabricate an undertail, not sure if it's gonna be out of Fiberglass or Aluminum yet.

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a sickness that never ends!! I know!! :fact :lol
So true, after this stuff I gotta lay low for the rest of December on the :dollar Wife thinks all this stuff only cost me about $500 :cowboy

·
Premium Member
30,475 Posts

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright, just got home:no Freakin fried, I don't know if anyone new that I stripped my oil pan bolt also but we fixed that today too, man I am one dumb ass Mf'er. :dundun:

Anyway I'll post some pics tomorrow but all I can say I am One HAPPY SOB:hammer: :hammer: Been riding since 6:00 tonight and in MD it's about 34 derees right now but it felt like it was about 80:sneaky :jump

The exhaust is incredible, sound is exactly what I was looking for, PCIII came pre maped for the exhaust and everything else went according to plan. POWER, POWER, POWER. Can't wait o put it on a DYNO. Only thing that sucks is the undertail looks like ass but I expected that. The bike feels about 30lbs lighter(not sure what it really is) but it is a major difference.

Pics to follow tomorrow:)

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice:rock Phase 2?
Phhase 2: January 08'-April 08'

1. CRG GP Clutch Lever & pertch
2. Brembo Brake Reservior/ lever
3. braided lines
4. A lot of carbon fiber

To tired to remember the rest:crash but will keep everyone up to speed:cowboy

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is the exhaust parts that came off

Original Bike (Again)

With new mods:

Not the best photographer and obviously can't figure out the right sizing but oh well. Still need to fabricate some parts like a mount for the rear reservior and the undertail for sure but all in all I love it :jump

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.