Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
11,738 Posts
I love going down town by the U of M Campus with my MAGA hat on and my Molon Labe shirt on and pissing off the liberal college dipshits. They get all fired up when they see the hat then back off like the nutless soyboy cowards they are when they realize I'm armed. ****ing pussies.

·
11,738 Posts
This list actually blows my mind. “Cake walk” and “Piece of cake” are now racist terms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for long. We're going to put things right soon. Some SJW's may get hurt in the process. >:)

·
Registered
946 Posts
I love going down town by the U of M Campus with my MAGA hat on and my Molon Labe shirt on and pissing off the liberal college dipshits. They get all fired up when they see the hat then back off like the nutless soyboy cowards they are when they realize I'm armed. ****ing pussies.

Ha ha. Love it. I don’t go into A2 very much. I’m just a good old country boy down here in Ida. Love watching UofM football but that town is fruity. They do have some good places to eat though. That’s about the only reason I venture up that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Deer_killer
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing