Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took a red 04 for a brief spin here in melbourne. i can tell you they sound nice and "feel" small when sitting on them, the tank shape too is nice for gripping with your legs, so it will be great on a track. it was one of two red ones the shop had. dont ask me which shop though cause they are getting stripped to be race bikes and i was supposed to not tell anyone.:lol oh well!:sneaky but if your waiting for one i can tell you it will be worth the wait!:yesnod :thumbup

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah, both bikes will be raced at phillip island at the world superbike round in a couple of weeks in the support superbike category and will be repainted in the early yamaha red colour.:rock

·
Real Men Drag Their Right Knee
1,440 Posts
blur1 said:
oh yeah, both bikes will be raced at phillip island at the world superbike round in a couple of weeks in the support superbike category and will be repainted in the early yamaha red colour.:rock

Does that mean they are missing the first round of the ASBK series this weekend?:thumbup

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
uwishr1 said:
Does that mean they are missing the first round of the ASBK series this weekend?:thumbup
yep, they only received the "stock" bikes yesterday. btw they were two of the ones used at the journo launch at eastern creek. they wont have time to prepare them any earlier:(

·
Real Men Drag Their Right Knee
1,440 Posts
blur1 said:
yep, they only received the "stock" bikes yesterday. btw they were two of the ones used at the journo launch at eastern creek. they wont have time to prepare them any earlier:(

I guess Donny aint kisiing the right ass. Havent Nikon had their bikes for some time.

There was a advert on Xtreme website a while back saying you could buy the press bikes and some came with spare wheels, at a ripper price.:thumbup

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
uwishr1 said:

There was a advert on Xtreme website a while back saying you could buy the press bikes and some came with spare wheels, at a ripper price.:thumbup
You thinking of buying one Troy:sneaky

The truth is out:yesnod

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uwishr1 said:
I guess Donny aint kisiing the right ass. Havent Nikon had their bikes for some time.

sshhh, ya not supposed to know who's got em! ari's listening.:lol :lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts