Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
my R1 is inside of you
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any pics of my new stuff what does everyone think? I know I know the signals are bad, they were on there when i bought it and haven't gotten around to changing them. Anybody got a set?:sneaky

Next on my mod list:
Powdercoat pass pegs
black exhaust wrap

·
Registered Adrenaline Junkie
2,490 Posts
I know I know the signals are bad, they were on there when i bought it and haven't gotten around to changing them... Anybody got a set...?
:fact Ebay... $26... The only thing I did was put a drop of silicone in the hole where the wires go in the housing... And I did the running-light mod... Fitment was excellent...

:sneaky Whad'ya think Shotty...?

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
looks real nice!!!

·
my R1 is inside of you
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks good and you got it in front of the KAW where it belongs :fact
haha thanks, we just got done runnin em' hes got all the go fast goodies and headwork, but really low gears so he pulls on me but as soon as he tops out I'm GOOONNNEEEE:fork

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
beautiful bike, but here's a couple tips-

you might want to consider some security chains/locks, bikebrace etc., and a different cover (you don't want to advertise), also move it closer to your door for better view :sneaky

·
my R1 is inside of you
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
my R1 is inside of you
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
beautiful bike, but here's a couple tips-

you might want to consider some security chains/locks, bikebrace etc., and a different cover (you don't want to advertise), also move it closer to your door for better view :sneaky
Thats my room with the door open, I can see it from my room no problem. Also if it gets f***ed up on base, the military pays for it so I don't worry about it too much. My last bike feel over during high winds and broke a lever and scratched up the fairings and they cut me a check. Also I like to show everyone that i have one of the fastest bikes around haha

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
Cool pics!!

·
My R1 is faster than yours
1,505 Posts
damn those turnsignals are huge... i think those are the same that my friend had on his ninja 250....
other than that the bike is hot as hell
<--- i dig the black bikes

no raven rims?

·
my R1 is inside of you
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.