Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
1,059 Posts
It looked cool till they started talking.

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Why do I think it is going to be worse than BikerBoyz :lol

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
I take it back... girls in leathers are sexy :boobies

·
`Life's Short, F uck Hard`
664 Posts
girls in leathers are sexy. but what kindof bullshit are they gonna release? riding on top of the train? WTF i will agree it did look pretty cool, untill they started there bullshit talk.

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Way too much CGI and bikerboyz/fast n' furious bull crap. However I will probably be the forums sacrafice to stupidity and go see the piece of crap ............only to report back what I saw so you guys don't have to endure the idiocy.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Solidus said:
Way too much CGI and bikerboyz/fast n' furious bull crap. However I will probably be the forums sacrafice to stupidity and go see the piece of crap ............only to report back what I saw so you guys don't have to endure the idiocy.
Take a camera in case there is any :boobies !!!!

:crash

·
Need... More... Trackdays
887 Posts
this probly sounds stupid but what do u need to play it?
could some one make it playable on wmp?

·
Yes it's fast...NO you can't!
307 Posts
On the one single solitary positive note about this... "At least they aren't racing in a STRAIGHT line"

Other than that it looks like it'll be good for a laugh for any sportbike rider. Anyone heard any more news about "Faster?"

·
WFSR************
5,352 Posts
Other than that it looks like it'll be good for a laugh for any sportbike rider. Anyone heard any more news about "Faster?" [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah what about faster

·
Registered
494 Posts
Rocke91262 said:
girls in leathers are sexy. but what kindof bullshit are they gonna release? riding on top of the train? WTF i will agree it did look pretty cool, untill they started there bullshit talk.
i agree. WTF with the train scene?!? you know... i can't understand alot of the action movies coming out lately. why do they have to over-do all the unrealistic action scenes?? i've walked away from so many movies saying, "man... that would have been a real cool flick if it wasn't for the stupid, unbelievable action scenes!!" whatever. (frustration setting in):mad: Darius or somebody should get the $$ support, stick to a simple and good movie plot, and get the real sh*t on screen. wouldn't that make for a great flick??:dunno

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,983 Posts
Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

You guys are so effing negative man..

ITS A MOVIE..

remember those.. *GASP*
Incredible sound, action scenes, stunts, gun shootouts, and sex!!

I mean damn.. yall must have been the same people to think Conan, Rambo, Predator, Terminator, Matrix and everything else was real..

lighten the hell up and have some fun.. please..

Who the hell wants to pay $10 to go to the movies and see bike movie thats completely realistic?

If I want to see realistic footage I'll go watch one my 1000 and 1 sportbike stunt DVDs or recorded MotoGP races..

I personally cant wait to see it.. looks like a blast!

·
??????
448 Posts
:iamwithst

Allthough bikerboys sucked ass and was really gay!!

This movie looks like it might not be too bad.. Again it's just a movie.. But I can't wait until faster comes out!!

·
Canadian Drinking Team
1,771 Posts
Totally unrealistic.....

......as if a cruiser can go that fast (near the end) :lol Looks decent. Should be good for a few laughs. I love how the fast and furious guys get shown up, should be a good ego buster for all these guys that think theres cars are fast. :riding

·
They call me, Flipper
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gixxerkilleR1 said:
this probly sounds stupid but what do u need to play it?
could some one make it playable on wmp?
Quicktime or Real player...

·
??????
448 Posts
And just think this movie should be out just after the new '04's are out... Maybe not enough people ran out and killed themselves after bikerboys..

1 - 20 of 37 Posts