Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
swedie
if i were the dog i would let go ,even though i use that part of my anatomy less frequently than i have in prior years

correct answer?

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
What do you mean?? You have a bigger bladder these days ehh?? :confused:

·
Registered
88 Posts
clever r1tobbe ,
however i was reffering to the reproductive functions of that organ , not its purpose in the release of bodily waste ......but i see your point and hope this will explain to a further degree the pun i had intended ,
thank you for your clever observation and notation on the dual purpose of that particular part of the male anatomy
truly yours R14mE2;)

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
What dual purpose??

I´m even more confused now - you mean that one could actually use this 20 inches worm for something more than peeing??

Wow, for some reason I feel a mayor change in my life coming up :p

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :crash
Umm.... can't answer that because I wasn't "blessed" with one of them there "things." :rolleyes:
A 20 inch bladder is always nice. :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
r1tobbe
20" ? i think you may have used the wrong conversion tables from the metric system , or your blessed with a very long "bladder" . if you need any info on the other use for your above average legnth bladder , ill refer you to a girl named GINA i know , im sure she will be happy accomodate you........and your elongated bladder.:D
praise allah r14me/r14u/ir1ru12

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :crash
I cannot stop laughing!!!

I didn't think the size of the bladder mattered. Its how you use the bladder. :confused:

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
Ohhh sorry, I DID make a mistake in the conversion....it should be 23 Inches....sorry ´bout that...:crash

And no smartass comments about measuring your.....equipment;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts