Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Uni Shooters! Bottoms Up!
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, i've been lookin around for the last couple of days for a decent track bike. One of the guys i work with however, has a 2004 Yamaha R6 still stock, he says he'll get rid of it for 3k, does anyone think that is a fair deal for it, with stock plastics i can sell em on ebay and make a little cash back off from them for track fairings, he's got a little bit of work done to it, not much, i think all he said was a pc3, hotbodies undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
599 Posts
This past spring I paid $4k for my 04 r6, and that was a pretty good deal. It is in great shape, but high miles (was used by a cop commuting 50 mi each way). If the bike is in good shape, $3k, especially in CA is a heck of a deal!

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Ditto......jump on it.

·
Registered
834 Posts
I got a 2006 GSXR 600 for 2500 bucks.

I need to post pics of it. Its still stock black and red so you can imagine what it looks like. As soon as im not broke im going to get some race stuff for it. Was supposed to get some rearsets but all my christmas money is going to bills. Gotta love it.

Its a hella sweet little ride. Rides nice at the track. Works good in the rain too.

Im thinking about painting it blue to match my leathers and make it more like a yamaha. hehe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.