Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I rule at the interwebs...
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I discovered Windows Movie Maker on my new laptop! Here's a video I made to combat boredom being that I can't ride or skydive because of crappy weather...

http://media.putfile.com/Rockingham-Circuit-UK

:thumbup

Oh, yeah. I high sided on the last lap of the next session. Over-cooked the right side of my tire. I guess that'll teach me to run stock tires on the track!

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
11,996 Posts

·
Akrapovic xplane
6,024 Posts
nice vid bro :thumbup

·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My bad, I forgot that it's 20MB. Doesn't everybody have broadband yet?:crash

Don't know how to do the direct link thingy...

·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's BMW's test track for the UK, so it runs cars mostly. That makes for lots of rippled pavement and some interesting corners.

As for the cameras, I didn't notice anyone else running one on either trackday I've been to. Mine mounts to the gas filler cap and gets in the way when you try to get into a full tuck. It's hella fun and a great tool to critique yourself though!

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
11,996 Posts
CW AF 03 said:
My bad, I forgot that it's 20MB. Doesn't everybody have broadband yet?:crash

Don't know how to do the direct link thingy...
It's not the size - it's the fact that my stupid Internet Nazi admin at work has putfile blocked. I'm surprised this forum hasn't been blocked yet.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
What was the first song?

·
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I PCS to Vegas when I get back from the M.E. so I'll have a chance to check out the Southwest tracks. I'm planning on getting in a day at Donington and Cadwell, possibly Silverstone or Brands Hatch. If I can get my bullet cam to work, I'm gonna try to make a better vid...

·
Drop a gear and Disappear!
1,922 Posts
sweet vid

1 - 17 of 17 Posts