Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
This is my first post but my second R1. I had a 2000 R1 bought new in 2000 and totaled it 1/10 of a mile from my house. I now have a 2003 R1 bought with 11,000 on the odometer. I was just curious if there are any tracks in Ohio that do track days besides Mid-Ohio?
Thanks and glad to be a part of the board.
Matt

·
Super Moderator
21,677 Posts
Can't help you with the tracks, but welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. You might try out Putnam in Indiana. It might be the closest one to you.

·
Super Moderator
21,677 Posts
03R1OH said:
That is still 3 hrs away. That kind of sucks. Wish I could get some investors to open a track in Ohio, I am sure it would be a profitable venture.
Thanks
Matt
Matt, I hear ya dude. :fact The closest real track to me is JenningsGP and it's a 5 hour drive. It's a fun track too. I'll be there this Sunday the 6th. :boobies We have Moroso in West Palm Beach which is maybe 1.5 hours, but it's not all that good. If I ever win the lottery I'll be building a track in my backyard. :sneaky

·
Left 4 Dead
2,509 Posts
Nelsons Ledges in Garretsville, OH

...It's about 30 minutes from me. Not sure about track days, BUT they do run AMA events there... so there might be a chance they do.

·
Driving the bus to hell
1,135 Posts
Magnus said:
Nelsons Ledges in Garretsville, OH

...It's about 30 minutes from me. Not sure about track days, BUT they do run AMA events there... so there might be a chance they do.
I have had cars there for track days but yet to get the bike there. I am almost 100% sure that they do have days for bikes and they definatley have bike schools there also

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
crammer1977 said:
NESBA is going to have track days at Nelson this year.
OMFG!!!! really? Thats awesome

·
Driving the bus to hell
1,135 Posts
Re: track

theswede said:
I just signed up for a track day at Nelson with fasttrax.com
Are you going to the one in the end of april?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts