Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I need to update my picture
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just boiught my first enclosed trailer and I would like to se some pics of how other people set theirs up, in hopes of getting some ideas. It's a 6X12 so I have some room for cabinets and what not. So if you have some pics and ideas please share.

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Here's mine. I'm prolly gonna get in trouble for posting a pic of it again :confused:

Attachments

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Eyespy said:
Here's mine. I'm prolly gonna get in trouble for posting a pic of it again :confused:
I knew b4 even opening this thread that i would find that picture in here!!!

I keep tellin ya, it's much to nice for you, and that ya need to send it out here to me!!!:crash

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Eyespy said:

Wow....that is all I can say....:bow

Eyespy....How long does it take for you to go thru that mound of tires? Do you keep them just in case, or do you run a new set each time you go out??

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice Eyespy,
Good looking set up. What size is that?
Do you have any good take offs you want to get rid of. I need another set of 208A for my F4i.

·
Action figure sold separately
12,225 Posts
Thanks fellas. It's a 16x7, with an additional 1 foot of vertical height, Pace American. I've already gone through most of those tires, and I sell the take-offs, I don't have any more 208GPs, as I am using Pirellis now. I may have some Pilot Race take-offs, though.

·
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you like the Pirelles compared to the 208s.
Let me know what you have for pilots, send me a pm.
Doesn't anyone else have a trailer.

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Eyespy said:
Same here
It's a 7 wide 14 long

I put drywall screws into the floor sticking up an inch to keep the milk crates from flying around. Put a couple hangers on the wall to hang leathers and straps on. I use a small eyelet on the wall there for the leathers when I am moving, and fold the hanging part of the hanger closed so they don't fall off. I just set my cooler, gas can, toolbox, and bike stand in the rear of the trailer. I also picked up a portable clamshell propane grill from lowe's for like 30 bucks to cook hot dogs on. I never have time to mess around with charcoal. Sorry I do not have a loaded pic, but this set up gets me by quite nicley.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts