1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Good idea!!

·
Braaaaapppp!!
3,017 Posts
Coming from Southeast Va with enclosed trailer. Room for at least 1 bike and tons of gear if anyone needs help moving stuff. Leaving Thursday the 4th. Also looking for travel buddies if anyone wants to meet up for convoy.

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
anubis and i are comin outta wisconsin...leavin the 31st... room for 1 or 2 people and bikes
Hmmm... so you guys coming down thru Chicago? I live in Davenport and could meet you in Chicago or Indy. What time are you leaving and what's your ETA to Fontana Village?

·
Booya
34,507 Posts

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
plannin on leaving milwaukee early sunday morning... prolly on the road by 9am.... should clear chicago by 1130.... its 9.5 hrs to fontana from here.... hmmmm... how bout we meet you at the flying J on grant st? thats gary indiana after all the cash boxes but before we pick up I65 south

pm sent w/ my number

EDIT: do u wanna put ur bike on our trailer? that will dictate which trailer i bring: 3 place snowmobile trailer, 16ft. 8 place open trailer, or 24ft enclosed

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Damn that's late... I wanted to get there around 3-4pm. I left Des Moines last year at 3am and got there at 3:30pm! :fact

I'll have to think about this.... any chance of leaving earlier??? :dunno

If we do this... yeah, my bike on your trailer. My gear, a cooler full of food and a large duffle bag full of clothes. Oh and my tool box unless you have one. :fact

·
10,598 Posts
:confused: 3am??? holy crap.... ill split the difference w/ ya... ill leave as early as 6am... and yep we got room for ur bike and gear... im bringin a toolbox also

·
Super Moderator
23,799 Posts
Would rather not meet in Gary... that's not really the nicest of areas to leave my trailer and truck. I would think somewhere in north Indy would be better. :yesnod

·
10,598 Posts
if we got more than 3 guys riding down im leavin the avalanche at home and bringin the dodge diesel 2500 mega cab

EDIT: and youre prolly gonna wanna bring earplugs... anubis and i listen to the same music and im fairly sure it will make your ears bleed.... XM42

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
10 Participants
R1fastfreak
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing