Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanna express my thanks to all the fellow Tyre Fryers Brisbane members.

I'm so glad we have finally got together and had such an enjoyable time today. We all seemed like we knew each other so much.

Well, I guess its the best part of being in a biking community.
The unity , the brotherhood, the fun times we all share together.

well, my thanks goes out to ....

Jaydee : The very first riding friend I've come to know while I was bikeless... Gave me advice, helped me out everything from safety gear, licensing procedures, and went around with me to so many dealers to search for the ideal bike.
I still remember the bloody hot weather and scorching sun we endured and walked in search for every dealer in the area.
and all the endless chats we had, late night rides in the mountains, late nite rides to unknown destinations.

Tub06 & Tron : Met them at the Brisbane motor show. The next 2 riding buddies I've come to know. Cool people to hang out with, chill out, have a few girly beers, and talk crap. and yeah Tub, nice crash at my place. Had a few beers and talked botu everything, from girls to bikes, then to ....errr.....water bombs and rice bombs...

Petrol Spice : Uncle, President of Tyre Fryers squadron. Cool, friendly, chatty ....endless conversations. I like the gatherings we had at your place, drinks, beer, tidbits, sitting in a circle and chatting bout everything... Cheers to Mrs Spice and Hudson as well.

JDM : Rode with him down mount glorious. Fast rider. Even petrol spice takes his hat off. but then, lets see how , when petrol spice gets his 04 r1... heh. Provided the first round of beers we had at petrol spice's house. Hope you get well soon, and join us on our gatherings soon ! Recover quick mate !!! heh

Todd : Cool dude. Swedish lover mutha fooker. lol. nice riding together ! Thanks for the great afternoon today ! Beer, snacks. That's such a cool way to end the day after the hot ride up and down mount glorious... Spent the rest of the afternoon at his place soaking in the pool, and argh... so many stuffs...haha

Well, so far, this is about all of our QLD based Tyre Fryers.
Lets make it a point to gather every weekend and ride, drink and fark around ! hehe....cant imagine what else I could be doing if I didnt get into biking here and join this community. This is so damn addictive. The unity , the brotherhood, everything !

Soon to come, more mountains, rides, beers, Strip shows, BBQ (perhaps?) and more water bombs and pissing in the mouth !! haha.... Cheers to all of you guys ! We all had a good time, and look forward to the next few rides and events !!!

·
549 Posts
nicely done mate... and NO pissing in the mouth... next u'll want 2 shit on chicks faces... piss in your mouth & shit on your face :D

·
Ride it like you stole it!!!
326 Posts
buja said:

JDM : Rode with him down mount glorious. Fast rider. Even petrol spice takes his hat off. but then, lets see how , when petrol spice gets his 04 r1... heh. Provided the first round of beers we had at petrol spice's house. Hope you get well soon, and join us on our gatherings soon ! Recover quick mate !!! heh

Thanks mate, it was great :riding with you.

Might be a few weeks before I can ride again, but I hope to make the next night out at least. :beer :thumbup

JMR

·
Ride it like you stole it!!!
326 Posts
tub06 said:
nicely done mate... and NO pissing in the mouth... next u'll want 2 shit on chicks faces... piss in your mouth & shit on your face :D
:scared :confused:

Maybe I won't come out with you guys next time. :lol

JMR

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Thanx for the nice comments buj. Was good meeting you too. :thumbup

There's no better way of meeting people than bikes - You already have the best common interest there is! :riding

JMR - You missed out on the joke, just count your lucky stars :fact buja has some interesting fettishes!! :eek: :confused:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ahaha.....im the sex goddess ! erm i mean sex god....haha

off topic : Everyone , remember to catch Queer eye with Kylie minogur tonight !!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts