Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, saw this on another forum which was taken from some kind of News group. I don't know the truthful ness of this story but I say it's a bit scary.

Read it for yourself.

Look, I'm just a regular guy who likes nothing better that ridin' his Sportie around on nice weekends and downing the occasional cold one with the guys. But some of my "fellow" motorcyclists just piss me off with the way they behave. Case in point:

I was tooling along route 69 (a real nice two-lane road) Saturday in my pickup, bringing my bike back from the shop where I'd stored it, figuring that it'll be warm enough to ride again pretty soon here in Virginia. In my rearview mirrors I saw three bright lights aways back that were catching up pretty quick. Turns out they were what you'd call "crotch-rockets" and they blew by me on a double yellow like I was standing still. They kind of unnerved me and they must've scared the hell out of the guy driving the motorhome in front of me because he jerked kind of hard to his right when they blew by him. Don't these idiots realize they scare and piss off car drivers with those high speeds and dangerous passes?

A mile or so down the road, I passed them. They'd stopped at the turnout at Wyman's River bridge to look at the falls. They were the kind of guys I see all the time around here, terrorizing the pants off regular people. You've seen them too: Full leather suits like they were racers or something, neon helmets, plastic bikes with graphics all over them (I couldn't tell what kind. I'm not up on crotch-rockets and they all look the same to me. Sorry.) One of them had a pony tail. Anyway, I went on and another five miles or so down the road I saw them coming up again in my rear-views.

Well, this time I thought I'd give them a little lesson in driving etiquette, so just as they started to pass me, I swerved to the left. The lead rider must have freaked right out, 'cause he bounced off my left rear fender and went sailing off the road into the woods. He only went about 30 feet before he hit a tree and went down. Just like that, smack! I could see he was staying down, too! Served him right!

The second and third guys managed to stay up. They both stopped but one of them waved to the other to go after me while he checked out the guy who'd crashed. So one of the jerks tried chasing me down. But hey, I've got my rights and my carry permit, so when he pulled up along side me, motioning me to stop, all I had to do was point my Glock out the window at him. Didn't even have to fire. He hit the brakes so hard I thought he had a rope tied to him. Ha! Guess he learned he'd better have more firepower than a plastic Jap bike to take me out.

Anyway, I guess I feel a little bad about the guy who crashed, but only a little. He had it coming. He would have lasted longer if I hadn't taught him his lesson, but not much, I'll bet. You all should consider thanking me for taking one more boy-racer threat off the roads and improving the public image of us regular God-fearing bikers.

(I realize some of you might not agree with me, but save your breath. I don't read this newsgroup very often.)

·
Natural born looooooser
51 Posts
This can´t be true.

A person that stupid does not exist in my world....
More likely it is just one of them "I-have-no-friends-so-I´ll-have-to-try-and-impress-someone-by-writing-a-stupid-story-on-the-internet"-guys

And if, against all odds,it is a true story I will personally take a new bankloan (Oh no not another one) just to afford the ticket for going after that stupid asshole and teach HIM a leason!!!

·
slowest rider ..rides in front
1,148 Posts
What do I think

I think he wrote about what he wanted to do ..:girl

running a biker off the road and then pulling a gun on another motorist :blah .. I don't think he would be braggin because if this really happen I'm sure the biker would have got his plates and he would had been charged w/ something

·
Registered
777 Posts
ALL I'm saying is that it could only happen in the good ole US of A!!!

:bs
BS - hey - I like the logo - first time i saw it :)

:bs :bs :bs

·
Registered
148 Posts
what the hell

if this storrie is true, this beer drinkin smelly stupid REDNECK needs his ass kicked every day for the rest of his life what a dip sh!tI have said it before and I will say it again I hate people who ride harlies!!!!! for the moste part they are ignorent butt crack showin hill jacks

·
no refunds allowed
79 Posts
Guys/Gals..

This story is completely made up...

Put the first sentence into Yahoo.. It was an April Fools deal, so no reason to call the dogs :crash

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phew! But I think it is possible the kind of psycos exists out there.. I just hope I won't meet him.

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
78 Posts
If you rock long enough they will come

What's up y'all? I'm new to the forum and this is my 1st of hopefully many stories to share.;) About 3 month's ago a friend and I were heading up the Merit Pwy going to Mass. to see my cousin who was partially paralized in a motorcycle accident. Now I am not going to lie we were OUT. So he is in front of me and he shoots around this black pick-up, and as I start to pass the truck he swerves toward me. Iride with maniacs so I did not panic I just swerved out and aired out on his azz. Then to make thing worse, he frikin called the cops, who pulled us over down the road and said we were messin up traffic. How do I know he called the heat you ask??? Well 1st of all the cop told us and second of all the guy saw on the side of the road and pulled over and started to cry about how we were killin traffic. Yo I want to fight. We got so many tickets. If ever see that guy in the street's IT IS ON LIKE HOT BUTTERED POPCORN. :mad: :crash :crash :mad:

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Shawn, this isn't to make you like Harley's or anything.. :D But I did want to tell you about an "exception" to the rule of those Harley riders. I don't know if you have ever heard of the Toys for Tots run that the Harley riders do, but they do it every year, right around Christmas. Alot of people have never heard of it before, but many people have. Basically it gets toys to kids that otherwise would have nothing for Christmas. And the Harley guys nationwide usually do close to a million dollars or more. Some are organized biker groups, some independent riders. I myself dont give a damn if its a biker group or independent riders, really. I just like knowing that there is a kid getting some stuff under the tree who otherwise would have nothing there. And if its a guy riding a Harley that caused it, then thats okay with me. :)

But your point about them in general is correct for the most part and well taken. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts