Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Keeping it safe and beautiful
27 Posts
You probably want an undertail because you want intergrate the turnsignals, right! I know i did.

Why not instead buy a taillightconversionkit and Pivotkit (fendereliminator) from http://www.vfxkits.com ?

I did... Great products, great service and fast delivery. By the way the prices are CAN-Dollars ;)

Also do a search here on the forum on VFX and read more reviews.

·
Do I really need a title
1,107 Posts
here's a pic of my "NEXT" undertail from Graphic art moto design

Attachments

·
RIP my brother and best friend
270 Posts
Here is what I did. Does not cost much. I think both the bracket and licens plate illuminator (red arrow) came from Samanna Systems.

Attachments

·
27 Posts
O.k. a pict!

(turnsignals integrated in brakelight, been riding with it for a year now and so far i have never had trouble with the cops even though some have been tailing me to investigate)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,670 Posts
Yea definately go with any of the Integrated Tail lights. They are all kick ass and really clean the tail up:)

·
` Cowboy The [email protected]#$ UP`
55 Posts
Go with "Next" Under tail 1 of the fellas put a pic up .. I have it and it has turned many heads but i've never seen one on the rd besides mine.. really bright but kinda dim dring the day.. And a lil expensive

·
RIP my brother and best friend
270 Posts
An other angle of the "cost effective" variant.....

The turn signals are really bright even at daytime. And when driving in rain or on dirty roads it keeps the dirt from ending up where you don't want it....

Attachments

·
27 Posts
On the "cost effective" count?

Ever since i joined this forum i see nothing but the most expensive mods being shown on a regarly basis!

So...

;) :lol

·