Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Im Lovin' It ;)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to get in trouble so please take this down if i am in the wrong.

if anybody would like a copy of twist of the wrist 1 or book 2 in pdf format please pm me. make sure ur email can take large files. book one is 11.6mb and book 2 is 10.6mb.

i figure im helping save lives, limbs and machines...who knows what else.

Im Lovin' It ;)
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one day i was cruising along minding my own business. im entering a corner that has a long and blind yet smooth curve. a pack of 3 riders come roaring past. im thinking "at least they had good form". im getting comfortable and starting to lean in pretty good. here comes this other guy thinking he could make seconds shed in the corners alone or something and high sides it as hes coming right towards me.
off rip i notice 2 things: he came in too hot for the corner and he chopped the throttle when it was too late to react to his mistake. he was hanging off the bike trying to get it to turn in instead of counter steering. bc i kept form and realized what was happening in front of me, the bike flew over me by a short distance. the rider slid past me and over the ditch and into some thin sticks but walked away. his bike was... not driveable. (totaled)
when will that person head down the same road as u? or are u that guy??

just saying. no offense.

Pays for everything. EVERTHING
its worth the investment... if you can get past the somewhat staggered speech pattern in his writing you'll learn a ton... the dvd is okay too, acting is horrible but you see what he's talking about.

best advice is to do track days and if you can make it to california super bike school that would be great too :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.