Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your stuff landed in my mailbox today! Thanks!

I will not get an RC51. I've heard too much bad things about them! And I rather take an R1 considering the things I do with bikes. I must get a steering damper! hehe!

And I will OF COURSE put the R1-Forum.com logo on my bike! It looks REALLY SWEET!
From what I can see I only got ONE R1-Forum.com logo. Is that correct? Would look kinda strange if came up with an R1 with only one logo on one side of the bike :)

And the tail light logos are GREAT ! I'll use them too!!

Thanks!

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,889 Posts
Oh **** ok tell you what I will put together a varity of colors and send them to you with another chrome one of course SORRY. Oh ya what do you think size wise to big,little just right

·
1,889 Posts
OK I screwed up good I guess does anyone want a set of a different color and you can use the chrome for something else just let me know and I am sorry for being stupid I had a bad week last week. But thanks for the compliments

·
Registered
447 Posts
Twisted Logic said:
OK I screwed up good I guess does anyone want a set of a different color and you can use the chrome for something else just let me know and I am sorry for being stupid I had a bad week last week. But thanks for the compliments
No problem man. It never even occured to me to get a pair. The chrome will look great, espicially on the Champion's LTD bike.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Twisted Logic said:
No sweat so one more chrome for you
One more request. Could you make me a yellow tuning fork logo roughly the same size as the ones you sent me? I would like to put one on my windscreen and it will go good with the yellow Champion's LTD Edition logo. If you can't no biggie.

·
1,889 Posts
OK but after this all sticker orders have to go through the boss(Swedie) but no problem on kevie and the forks for LTD. Hey Kev PM me your address

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.