Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Can you make silver (chromed) logos?

Or actually maybe you can just suggest what kind of color I should have on my decals/stickers?

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
I can do chrome like the ones I sent you but if you have not used any of the chrome they look like regular silver under the premask,stick one of the chrome on something and let me know

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.

Tomorrow i'll do a slide show with the logos to see which one of my current logos that fits the best..

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you make a black Three Fork Logo and send me? Apparently my brother doesn't have the right material to print it on.

His stuff.. if getting wet.. will fall off. :(

·
1,894 Posts
I know I sent you some for the taillights but ya no problem PM me your address again, how big do you want it? Did you stick a chrome one on something yet?????

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
:makeout
:rock
Neato!!!!!!!!!!!
I like these new smileys!!!!!!!!!
Look.
:crash
That one is a Kentucky hillbilly!!!
Is that one just for meeeeeee???????
:D

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
I didn't have access to a PC last night or most of today. That is nice that you noticed I was gone. :)
I missed playing with you too. :makeout
Hey. Make me a bikini out of those R-1 stickers.

·
Registered
447 Posts
All you would need is three stickers! (.)(.) lol We want a picture! Hey Twisted, I finally got my stickers put on. I'll take a picture and post it when I get the yellow Yamaha logo put on. The taillights look sweet!!!!! I put my one chrome sticker on top of my windshield. Very trick! Thanks again man! :D

·
1,894 Posts
Did'nt I send you another chrome one I could swear I did. send me your address AGAIN I did this for that other guy do you want it to?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Twisted Logic said:
Did'nt I send you another chrome one I could swear I did. send me your address AGAIN I did this for that other guy do you want it to?
Wow. :eek: That's cool. I never saw that before. Thus far I have received 2 chrome R1-Forum.com stickers and my taillight stickers. You were also doing a yellow tuning fork. I didn't know you made a Champion Logo. If you could send that as well that would be cool. I'll PM my addy.

·
1,894 Posts
You want the yellow forks for the windscreen right? I just did the champions thing for a guys undertail is that what you want it for(so I will know how big to make it)?:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm! Should I put it on the wind screen? Not on the plastics.. just in the middle of the lights?

I actually don't know where to put the decals or WHICH to put there.. with what text etc.. hehe!

·
Registered
447 Posts
I will place the yellow tuning fork at the bottom of the windscreen, where is has that purple/blue/maroon color. Kind of like the 2002's have but I want it a little bigger. The Champions logo doesn't have to be real big. Probably a little bigger then the Champion logo that came with the bike.

Swedie, putting the R1-Forum.com sticker across the top of the windscreen looks very trick. It doesn't look good along my fairing like Twisted has it because I have my Champion's Limited Edition sticker there already.

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
LtdR1Ryder, when you do place all the logos/stickers, and are finished, would you mind posting a picture? I would really like to see. Especially with your bike being a Limited Edition and I think with adding the logos its going to look INCREDIBLE and really unique. I am just trying to get a picture in my head of the way you described how you are going to place them, but I can't exactly! So if you don't mind, I'd love to see a picture whenever you have the time and are finished. :D
As for the stick on bikini, right now it will only take 3 of the logo stickers!! 2 if I want to REALLY be daring! But after Christmas and with the way I can eat, it may take up to 4 or 5 of them!!! :p

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay Twisted. Can you still make those kick-ass decals? I love them! They both stay on place and is easy to take off.

What I need is WHITE stickers.. "R1", "YZF" (98 model looks the best I think after watching that Thread LTDR1Ryder did).
And if you can make "Ex-UP" and "Deltabox" I'd be SUPER happy!!

Here's a hug for ya :makeout .. oops. :bash :crash

/edit
I'm cheating and upping this thread to the top so that Twisted can see it :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts