Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· ♠♣♦♥
4,665 Posts
I hate to say it but that lower design actually doesn't look that bad, helps with the lack of a full bellypan, ground clearance might be a different story....and hell, its a two sis.

· My r1 is the (o)(o)
448 Posts
I hate to say it but that lower design actually doesn't look that bad, helps with the lack of a full bellypan, ground clearance might be a different story....and hell, its a two sis.
+1 Im with ya..for a two bros.. its got me interested but I hate to think what that thing will sound like in a couple months when the baffling goes to crap. It does look pretty good though. With how short that piping is that thing has to be prettty loud alreadyy!

· I am lost
849 Posts
There web site has nothing for a 2015

· Build Quality Police
923 Posts
Considering the angle and the somewhat weird looks of the silencer strap, I would not be surprised if this is just another bad photo shop job...?

· I am lost
849 Posts
A few people that comment his Instagram where surprised that 2bros made a slip on too.

· I am lost
849 Posts
Is this a legit two brothers Facility

Attachments

· Recreational adrenaline user
1,377 Posts
We have a few systems we're installing on our 2015 R1 at BikeBandit, this system is one of them. Here are pics for those of you who want a better look:

These are our impressions of this system:

-It is loud and sounds incredibly mean. Pops a lot but that's to be expected without a tune. Everyone liked the sound.

-Quality looks good. Not the finest system out there, but definitely not bad for the price.

-Installation was easy and instructions (with photos) were clear for anyone reasonably familiar with working on bikes.

-The system is very light; it weighs 4.4 pounds, and replacing the stock system with this one sheds about 10 pounds from the bike.

-It's small profile looks great on the bike; makes the rear look powerful. Some thought the can was too short though.

-Did I mention it is loud?

-Spits flames. Need I say more?

-For the price, this is a definite winner.

Video with launches, revs, flybys and all that stuff you like is coming soon. ;)

· SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,711 Posts
Browsing through instagram saw this pic. Anybody heard about this two bros exhaust?(with fear that it has already been discussed...)
This bike is mine and I was riding around with this for a bit before they started sales. SOLID pipe for this bike. The sound of it is something to hear in person! The look fills that nasty gap (imo) that some pipes leave requiring a belly pan to fill it.

Is this a legit two brothers Facility
Yes. I took the pic outside the gate when I dropped it off.

· I am lost
849 Posts
This bike is mine and I was riding around with this for a bit before they started sales. SOLID pipe for this bike. The sound of it is something to hear in person! The look fills that nasty gap (imo) that some pipes leave requiring a belly pan to fill it.

Yes. I took the pic outside the gate when I dropped it off.
Your the mystery person we been looking for. I remember that day when we where talking about it. How did you know they had an exhaust out also was your bike the Guinea pig I'm also guessing your bike is the one they are advertising too and in the video.

· SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,711 Posts
Your the mystery person we been looking for. I remember that day when we where talking about it. How did you know they had an exhaust out also was your bike the Guinea pig I'm also guessing your bike is the one they are advertising too and in the video.
haha. They are local to me and I have had their exhaust on a previous bike and loved it. They used my bike to R&D and had it for about 2 weeks or so. Yes it is the guinea pig you see on their website. Lot of cool stuff they did to my bike for me. good group of guys in that company and solid quality in the pipe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.