Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my blue 04 today and noticed that they had a red still available and one showed up in the crate and it was red also..

The dealer ship is in NC. PM me if you want to know who to contact about buying a red one. Again there are two available.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NY2NJ said:

The dealer asked that I not say. I would guess that he would put people out the door at 10,500 (taxes not included)maybe alittle lower but not much. For anyone in the DC/Balt area this price would save you about a grand after taxes and tags. Dealers around here are asking 11,600 OTD (taxes not included)

·
The R1 is finally here
58 Posts
I just PMed you, let me know about them ASAP, I will definitely buy one of them, thanks.

Will

·
Fast Silver
49 Posts
Casey Cycle City of Newport News, VA also has a red one sitting in the showroom--as of 3 March, it was unclaimed. I don't know the number, but the dealer is:

Casey Cycle City
J Clyde Boulevard
Newport News, VA

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My guy will put you out at around 10,500. The bikes are in stock unless the people who I gave the information to bought one. It is a new dealer and since he gave me a good deal I am trying to help out the sales guy. PM me if you want to know who to talk to at a NC dealership.

·
Registered
8 Posts
04R1inMD said:
My guy will put you out at around 10,500. The bikes are in stock unless the people who I gave the information to bought one. It is a new dealer and since he gave me a good deal I am trying to help out the sales guy. PM me if you want to know who to talk to at a NC dealership.
I wish that I could grab it from them at that price, but I am in MA. . .So I have to fight with these dealers up here. Hopefully we can both come to an agreement that satifies everyone. .

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hammerdown said:
I wish that I could grab it from them at that price, but I am in MA. . .So I have to fight with these dealers up here. Hopefully we can both come to an agreement that satifies everyone. .

You mean you don't want to make like a :scared 26 hour round trip just to save some money. Not sure how their stock pile is up in MA but at least you know they have one well at least last time I talked to them.:riding

1 - 10 of 10 Posts